Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

no rahulvaid 1...couldn't agree anymore... thanks to some of your friends who have started personally attacking and belittling the actors in open public forums.

Yar i had atleast realized it is horrible to attack each other for this drama😲we could all have been good friends with each other rather than fighting like mad with each other😆i have no problems with anyone...this show is too stupid for me to fight over with😃
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know yaar...n we have SO many things to look forward to in our lives...guess most of us are just over 20 or still in teenages here... why take things personally man? one can aways criticize characters....harshly even but to be mean to actors and their fans😲..seriously! i HOPE people's good sense comes back to them.
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

i know yaar...n we have SO many things to look forward to in our lives...guess most of us are just over 20 or still in teenages here... why take things personally man? one can aways criticize characters....harshly even but to be mean to actors and their fans😲..seriously! i HOPE people's good sense comes back to them.

i swear....we dont even know these actors...why to fight for them....evryone has their own personal choice...all cant think alike...but that doesnt mean we say wrong things about each other😃no issues yar mast rehne kaa...koi kuch bolta bhi hai toh just IGNORE😉
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

i swear....we dont even know these actors...why to fight for them....evryone has their own personal choice...all cant think alike...but that doesnt mean we say wrong things about each other😃no issues yar mast rehne kaa...koi kuch bolta bhi hai toh just IGNORE😉

i always do that ..i try not to fight cuz fighting is clearly stupid...but some of your pals should also restrain their feelings yaar..hadh hoti hai har cheez ki.

rahulvaid1 thumbnail

i always do that ..i try not to fight cuz fighting is clearly stupid...but some of your pals should also restrain their feelings yaar..hadh hoti hai har cheez ki.

Yar actually i dont know what u r talking about coz i m busy with my exam prepn...but u seem disturbed...i come here itself very less so not actually aware of what all happened in my absence😕but i would just suggest that we all know what we are and we should not be bothered what others say😉

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i'm sorry if i sounded harsh... actually due to some current situations created by certain fanatics i went a little too hyper. dont take it personally please.

pragya.

and i m also sorry if i m sounded a bit harsh as i was also disturbed by current situations which is created by certain fanatics. so plz u also don't take it prsnally!!😊😊
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
every sensible person can judge the clear difference b/w wrong and right, even small children😆 so vote goes to ichcha only

Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

every sensible person can judge the clear difference b/w wrong and right, even small children😆 so vote goes to ichcha only

😉