Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

[ok here i go , i hope no ones quotes me as iam being unbiased and saying wat i always feel

things i hate about iccha:
- extreme brainless :-yes and no  , she has brain she used to use it  , but then she dropped it in pacific ocean
- weak :- Not really, a weak person will never try being strong or even think about it
- extreme submissive
- old fashioned and backward :- Old fashioned well thats how she had been bought up and i dont call her being old fashioned , she is moderate .....backward nope, she does it to please ppl

things i like about iccha:
her beauty...thats all..lol..innocent face and voice...nothing more than that..there are many good things about her , face is innocent , voice is kid like, she is beautiful , heart of a gold, respects everyone ,

things that i hate about tapu
-too selfish Yes
-very individualistic Nope
-very hard hearted Yes, and its by herself and not by nani
-very mean and rude Rude-- dont think so, mean yes very

things i like about tapu
-modern and lively     Modern yes.......
-determined                  In wrong things ........other than that she is not determined
-HAVE FUN IN LIFE not like iccha being religious all the time..no life If going to temple is called religious well no comments, , taps used to have fun in life , bindas attitude .... and she has it at times .....
-funny          Kis angle sae?? sorry she is not .............
-intelligent...(sharp minded) Only in planning and plotting in wrong things , if she would have opened a business of her own , she would have did wonders ......

she is good looking , got innocent face

[/QUOTE]

That is an unbiased view............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thx , u found it unbiased , hope everyone sees the way , i meant them to
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

thx , u found it unbiased , hope everyone sees the way , i meant them to

Why shouldn't they๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.............somewhere this forum is losing its direction. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loosing ?? it lost way long back , now it got worse ,
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no i think now its a little better actually dear...it was even worse few months back ๐Ÿ˜’.

but now things might get a little rough here and there but at least everyone stays civil and tries not to attack the members of the forum..or the actors, personally...now thats a development. there was a time few months back when the mods had to close multiple threads everyday...the situation is a little better now. and with uttrans possibly ending we all should promote bhaichara in the forum now  at least๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

no i think now its a little better actually dear...it was even worse few months back ๐Ÿ˜’.

but now things might get a little rough here and there but at least everyone stays civil and tries not to attack the members of the forum..or the actors, personally...now thats a development. there was a time few months back when the mods had to close multiple threads everyday...the situation is a little better now. and with uttrans possibly ending we all should promote bhaichara in the forum now  at least๐Ÿ˜†

That sounds like a splendid idea...................๐Ÿ˜Š
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well first of all thanks @ intruderfast and groucho for understanding my POV. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ankit 111 yes tapasya has been portrayed with gray shades but like a lot of people in and outside IF i think she is not absolutely a negative or dark character....especially in hindi soaps when we talk bout negative characters we think of characters like komolika of kasauti who embodies the very definition of melodramatic nautanki queen vamp..when we say tappu is different we mean that CV's of uttran hav successfully portrayed a character that is not essentially like a female negative character in a hindi soap. n for that i would congratulate the CV's..they dared to think different.

@tiny 15
there's a difference b/w supporting evil and liking a gray character in a soap...contrary to popular belief here in this forum, we dont vouch for criminals and terrorists๐Ÿ˜†...but theres a thin line b/w reality and fiction..in fiction one has the complete right of liking and even defending a negative character.
i know it might be ludicrous to bring in the following example but being a literature student i cant resist doing it...you must have heard of Paradise Lost by John Milton...many critics, authors and poets have loved, supported and even defended the character of Satan in Paradise Lost...including P. B. Shelley and William Blake. does that mean that they believed in satanic occults and worshiped satan and hated God? of course not..cuz it was fiction and what they were praising was a fictional character.
i know it was too elevated an example and the comparison might sound funny๐Ÿ˜ณ but i hope my example have further cleared my POV.

@pragya i m not saying ppl supporting taps or -ve reel ckts r terrorrists or criminals. and theres no thin line btn reel & real in general. and liking a -ve or even a grey ckt reflects the pyschology of human & this is agreed upon by many renowned psychiatrist & psycologists that humans've general knack 4 -ve or bad things. we human chose the things which r not 4 our gud or rather we choose easy way instead of rite way or things!!

and abt john milton's PL sorry idn't read it & neither know anything abt it though i like literature whether hindi or english or sum oder lang's translated in either of the langs!! i"ll able 2 say on it wen i read it!!

and i also admire sum of ur views & u, sonia & 2 sum extent priticka's post i really like among veeya fans!! so i was not entirely saying this only after reading ur views. but after reading ur views i rem sum1 else's v.strong views on it which were really disturbing!!
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@pragya i m not saying ppl supporting taps or -ve reel ckts r terrorrists or criminals.

yes you are  even in this post you have clearly said that because we like a negative character we are all 'negative' people.
and theres no thin line btn reel & real in general.

yes no thin line..but a thick line. may be it is blurred for some who go n insult the actors and dont understand they are only essaying characters.

and liking a -ve or even a grey ckt reflects the pyschology of human & this is agreed upon by many renowned psychiatrist & psycologists that humans've general knack 4 -ve or bad things.

i had psychoanalysis as my core paper. would LOVE to know which psychologist ur talking bout...freud? lacan? klein? kristeva?
 we human chose the things which r not 4 our gud or rather we choose easy way instead of rite way or things!!
i dont n i know a lot of people who dont dear... we all have this thing called 'conscience' which stops us from doing soemthing 'wrong'...atleast thats what I know.

and abt john milton's PL sorry idn't read it & neither know anything abt it though i like literature whether hindi or english or sum oder lang's translated in either of the langs!! i"ll able 2 say on it wen i read it!!

if you have problems regarding english epics we can always refer to mahabharat...you know who is my fav there? karna...the one who joined the opposition n yet stayed an unsung hero. but then because i like someone who fought for kuru's you will say i like negativity...right dear?

and i also admire sum of ur views & u, sonia & 2 sum extent priticka's post i really like among veeya fans!! so i was not entirely saying this only after reading ur views. but after reading ur views i rem sum1 else's v.strong views on it which were really disturbing!!

thank you for not thinking i'm a criminal/ terrorist/ bank robber..or what not..n from now on if you are replying me i would prefer if you only refer to my post alone...thanks!

i'm sorry if i sounded harsh... actually due to some current situations created by certain fanatics i went a little too hyper. dont take it personally please.

pragya.
Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

seriously agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...for these fictional characters it is stupid if we fight with each other๐Ÿ˜†...we should all have fun laughing at the stupidity of cvs๐Ÿ˜†
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

seriously agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...for these fictional characters it is stupid if we fight with each other๐Ÿ˜†...we should all have fun laughing at the stupidity of cvs๐Ÿ˜†

no rahulvaid 1...couldn't agree anymore... thanks to some of your friends who have started personally attacking and belittling the actors in open public forums.