Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Because I understand my Tapasya very well๐Ÿ˜Š can u prove she had intention to kill?

๐Ÿคฃ
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Its not about who wins or loses. The cvs have never portrayed Tapu as an outright Vamp she is the parallel lead who has some grey shades and behind that is a deep emotional story which many people fail to understand. Im pretty sure this story will end with all 3 happy and Tapu realising her faults and getting back to normal happy in her own life. She needs no punishment.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ deep emotional story , lol๐Ÿคฃ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya bhai why r u laughing ?? major means baby giving birth to baby ....๐Ÿ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm iam confused now , if taps is parallel lead , then why in concept its said , its about icha ?? does this mean everyone who wrote summary and concept and when show started when they said its about icha, all r nothing but fools ??
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TS

people like us who like tappu's character more than that of icha's have mainly only one agenda..we like her character since the character has more shades to it than icha's, who, according to us is a rather bland and boring character... most of us do not take our moral lessons from daily soaps..we watch them to entertain ourselves. now i watch very little of hindi soaps but if i talk bout an American daily like desperate housewives, there one will find tales of betray and apparent 'sins' even amongst the main protagonists..they are not blandly positive but have more than one shade. so that is my answer to you..we like tapasya because she adds zest to the story line...zing or spice as you may say...
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

@TS

people like us who like tappu's character more than that of icha's have mainly only one agenda..we like her character since the character has more shades to it than icha's, who, according to us is a rather bland and boring character... most of us do not take our moral lessons from daily soaps..we watch them to entertain ourselves. now i watch very little of hindi soaps but if i talk bout an American daily like desperate housewives, there one will find tales of betray and apparent 'sins' even amongst the main protagonists..they are not blandly positive but have more than one shade. so that is my answer to you..we like tapasya because she adds zest to the story line...zing or spice as you may say...

pragya i dont doubt u at all and even sonia ji,
u r the ideal supporters of tappu, who r fan of tappu but dont justify her bad deeds,
this is how a true fan must be๐Ÿ˜Š

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@TS

liking any character is not bad, but justifying their deed and proving a negative character to positive gale se nahin utarti. we all like one or other negative characters in films but we like their acting and like as they r and not defend their action. as concern to the different shade of Tapu for me there is only one and tht is DARK shade. but again its only my personal POV. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cjs369

Jaya... cudnt bear our straightforward Vansh being compared with Taps.......one can just go on proving one's point... but things wud only get nasty... so before any such thing cud happen we did what was best...agreed to disagree...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

@charu i agree wid u that vansh was not evil & he'd history of drug addiction & not recovered fully.๐Ÿ‘
 but dracula's case is not like him!! why ppl 4get that vansh was closed in a room 4 13 yrs.& devoid of all comforts & luxuries unlike tappy!! and i'd earlier gave e.g of sum1 whom we r known 2. he was drug addict & though he'd spent sum time in rehab centre also but still hes not improved. earlier 4 sumtime he'd started behaving normally but now again he has started abusing his parents, wife & oder relatives. may b they brought him back in mid of his treatment.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@TS

Well said............and that is exactly how this serial is to be viewed.๐Ÿ˜Š
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankit111

liking any character is not bad, but justifying their deed and proving a negative character to positive gale se nahin utarti. we all like one or other negative characters in films but we like their acting and like as they r and not defend their action. as concern to the different shade of Tapu for me there is only one and tht is DARK shade. but again its only my personal POV. 

yeah ankit agreed wid u!! this  is not abt only like & dislike but its abt supporting evil though its only reel ckt!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
though sum ppl may not take their moral lessons from daily soaps but still they don't go on justify -ve reel ckts & their evil deeds. and if sum1 can support evil ckt & its deeds saying shes pure deeeeeeeeep down the heart then it shows real pyschology of the human!! and its a general tendency of human 2 hav a knack 4 -ve things but we r provided wid not just brain, heart or mind only but a conscience which shows wat is rite & wrong!

i m not taking my moral lessons from any reel ckt but if i start praising the -ve ckt & justifying their evilness then surely its my pyschology which is affecting by this. just saying it doesnot show our thinking or moral but its always action which speaks louder than the words!!๐Ÿ‘