Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ladybird9

angelic child a 🤬 insult 2 tht word...someone at tht age who executes a plan smoothly 2 kill another without even being caught is called a devil yaaa criminal....btw am i missing tht its time 2 rewrite dictionaries all across the world..what angelic child means...😛👎🏼

oh really who did she kill then? u talking about the jungle?😆 u guys are seriously laughable🤣 great at exaggerations to suit ur own ends. She wanted ichha to go and never come back she had no intention to KILL anyone😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
dear lord why do I get into this? Well all I can request is that people stop using such strong language or I am afraid the reporting system will have to come back which I dont want considering we have had a peaceful few months on the forum since some troublemakers left.
sweetgal2001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

oh really who did she kill then? u talking about the jungle?😆 u guys are seriously laughable🤣 great at exaggerations to suit ur own ends. She wanted ichha to go and never come back she had no intention to KILL anyone😆

🤣
shivani9 thumbnail

r u tapasya😲, how do u know her intention was not to kill...😛👎🏼
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

r u tapasya😲, how do u know her intention was not to kill...😛👎🏼

Because I understand my Tapasya very well😊 can u prove she had intention to kill?
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Because I understand my Tapasya very well😊 can u prove she had intention to kill?

I can prove it just the way u can...but i firmly belive in this context angelic child does mean an angel but a devil with criminal mentality and abilities...
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She wanted Ichcha to go 🤣LOL and what a way to do it👏Leave the 9-yr old gal in the jungle😲Her left -brain started working quite fast🤣.........If she had told her Mother that she didn't want them in the house Divya would have shooed them off long back...Why all this atyaachaar🤢
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

She wanted Ichcha to go 🤣LOL and what a way to do it👏Leave the 9-yr old gal in the jungle😲Her left -brain started working quite fast🤣.........If she had told her Mother that she didn't want them in the house Divya would have shooed them off long back...Why all this atyaachaar🤢

Without all this drama where is the story............would have ended in the jungle that night.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
whatever u wanna believe do believe😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And she wont until something very major happens. Because obsessional hatred - drummed into her head everyday for tens years doesnt go that easily. It will take something very big to change that. vansh got poisoned in two Tapu stories. Imagine the impact ten years of poison would have had on Tapu.

Vansh had a major drug abuse history behind him and was still not totally rehabilitated... Tap Ni took advantage of his weak emotional state to to create trouble between Vancha n finally taps even instigated him to kill himself... Vansh wud have never done that to anybody ...so please dont compare Vansh with that evil taps...