Posted: 13 years ago
I was really shocked to see the way he fall from the horse. It feels great that guy is really fine.He cares for the horse too that was a great thing really thanks to god. He is such a dedicated guy he complete the sequence also afer this accident and i wish him that scene will be a mindblowing one in the episode. hats of to u GURUπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and i really proud to be a fan for such an dedicated actor Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Veena nt only he completed the shot but he was equally concerned abt the speechless horse too.He checked her immdtly after he got up.I was so touched by his gesture.

And in SBB he said...
"Mujhe laga main tut phut gaya hun"....OMG it was so scary to hear.
And when I watched the scene .....I was just thinking the speed of the horse n with how he fell off from it.It was really horrible.Nth thanks to God that he's fine.

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Veena nt only he completed the shot but he was equally concerned abt the speechless horse too.He checked her immdtly after he got up.I was so touched by his gesture.

And in SBB he said...
"Mujhe laga main tut phut gaya hun"....OMG it was so scary to hear.
And when I watched the scene .....I was just thinking the speed of the horse n with how he fell off from it.It was really horrible.Nth thanks to God that he's fine.

hey ritu hamara GURU is a person of golden heart who respects every creature in the world
 Just watched in sbb how he fell off the horse.It was really scary.😲 Thank God,he's alright.😊 He's truely a dedicated actor.πŸ‘πŸΌ Hatzzzzzzzzzz off to him.πŸ‘
totally agree with u girl 
i watch SBS
omg omg omg
too scary video😲
thanks to Allah..Guru is safe!!!!!!!!!!!
hats of to GURU
he is a great actor..........
and really it will be a dream scene and dream wedding very excited to watch......... cant waittttttttttt

thank god nothing of serious injury happened with tend to happen while we fall from a horse... Guru ws also concerned for the cute little one he was riding on..
u r right .........................maan is d best he can do anything.....
he always does somethin which is unexpected..............i mean so romantic n caring
I LOVE MAAN n dere r no two ways to it he is d best n he doesn't hav fan falling he has ac fallin
wat say????????????
yeah thank GOD he is fine...tc Always Guru...n yes, our prayers r always dere for u:)
it was scary da way he fell dwn... bt he had da courage 2 complete da shoot..... he's our "guru" so nothing can happen 2 him& i agree wid u of being proud of being his fan.....
hata of 2 uπŸ‘