No_Comments

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Byeee Sadiaa < 3 ! Hug

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I told na in mu Good Bye post that only Monaya can bring me back.... Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Cool  I didnt even know that Monaya dont want me to go.. Broken Heart LOL  Thats why see what they did to me.. Day Dreaming Blushing  I have been blushing since morning.. Blushing 

and dont worry about ur project... God will help u.. ROFL  ROFL 

Well the day you wrote your "goodbye" post.. same day we started getting Monaya article/interview again.. i remember Mohit's article came that dayLOL So yaa even they don't want you to leave the forum!!Wink Waise bhi i knew your goodbye will not be for long.. it's IMPOSSIBLE!!LOL
What shall i saw about Monaya now?? You already know everythingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I'm seriously scared here and you are laughing??ShockedROFL Its time for me to concentrate the MOST on my studies as exams will start soon.. but me and my wrong timingUnhappy Always this happens to me, we get the best days of Monaya when i'm "busy" with studiesLOL I wonder what'll happen in feb??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajanroxx20

URGH Aashiii..Angry You leavingDisapprove Anyway.. cyaa at night, whether over here or on FB!!Wink Muah!!

Btw guyz.. was watching SBS today and saw a segment of some serial where the female lead of the show went to some restaurant.. i think looking at the ambience its the same restaurant where Monaya PS has been done, so maybe we will very soon get a MS SBS segment also i think!!Wink

I am sure that we will.. Cool  fb.. Wink

Yaa yaa i knowwwWink
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Rest of the spamming sessions is for the 2nd shift.. ROFL ROFL  Pari, Ragz di, etc... Cool ROFL  Our time over.. ROFL  Or may be i will do double duty... ROFL Cool
-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Be Carefull Madam WinkEmbarrassed . . . Maybe You Forget Your Answerss && Write MoNaya Stuffs ON The Paper ROFLROFL & Then I Will Give You Top Scores; But Don't KNOW About The Theacherss ROFL

ROFLROFL I'll get a big 0 then.. as teachers cant understand our feelings na!!WinkROFL
No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Awieehh Embarrassed . . . We ALL Are Really Going CRAZYYY ROFLROFL
No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Be Carefull Madam WinkEmbarrassed . . . Maybe You Forget Your Answerss && Write MoNaya Stuffs ON The Paper ROFLROFL & Then I Will Give You Top Scores; But Don't KNOW About The Theacherss ROFL

ROFLROFL I'll get a big 0 then.. as teachers cant understand our feelings na!!WinkROFL

" Main Hoon Naa " LOL I Understand Your Feelings TOTALLY Dear * Hug
   Sympathize With You *LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by SaJan_Sana4ever - 18 January 2011 at 5:57am

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

I told na in mu Good Bye post that only Monaya can bring me back.... Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Cool  I didnt even know that Monaya dont want me to go.. Broken Heart LOL  Thats why see what they did to me.. Day Dreaming Blushing  I have been blushing since morning.. Blushing 

and dont worry about ur project... God will help u.. ROFL  ROFL 

Well the day you wrote your "goodbye" post.. same day we started getting Monaya article/interview again.. i remember Mohit's article came that dayLOL So yaa even they don't want you to leave the forum!!Wink Waise bhi i knew your goodbye will not be for long.. it's IMPOSSIBLE!!LOL
What shall i saw about Monaya now?? You already know everythingDay Dreaming
I'm seriously scared here and you are laughing??ShockedROFL Its time for me to concentrate the MOST on my studies as exams will start soon.. but me and my wrong timingUnhappy Always this happens to me, we get the best days of Monaya when i'm "busy" with studiesLOL I wonder what'll happen in feb??LOL

@BOLD; This is that kind of problem which has no solution..  Silly  Day Dreaming  LOL  La-ilaaj marz.. LOL

And yeah. Even my mother was saying that .. you.. Shocked  leaving forum.. Shocked and then.. ROFL  ROFL  Ermm  Now wat can i do.. Ermm LOL Feb is going to be burning with Monayaish fire.. Blushing Day Dreaming  Sizzling.. Day Dreaming

-Jyotika-

Go to top