Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

omggggg monaya in sbb (Page 71)

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Nisha was quite civilised too.. she sat next to samrat blushing and applying little haldi on his hands.. (Nisha= Samrat's childhood friend) 

Blushing Blushing ROFL
i knew itWinkROFL...omg n me bathing him Day Dreaming..n removing haldi n all from his face n hands ..hayyeeeeeeeeeeeeSilly

Seriously she made me blush man ROFL I can imagine Day Dreaming
Wait i will read ur part! I m yet to finish!

Btw any sbb or sbs segment? 

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 22620

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
koi mjh se to baat kro
mjy b achi baten ati hain
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Nisha was quite civilised too.. she sat next to samrat blushing and applying little haldi on his hands.. (Nisha= Samrat's childhood friend) 

Blushing Blushing ROFL
i knew itWinkROFL...omg n me bathing him Day Dreaming..n removing haldi n all from his face n hands ..hayyeeeeeeeeeeeeSilly

Seriously she made me blush man ROFL I can imagine Day Dreaming
Wait i will read ur part! I m yet to finish!

Btw any sbb or sbs segment? 
no yaar not yetOuch...but we will get to know sum gud news soonWink..they cut yesterday's segment naWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

koi mjh se to baat kro
mjy b achi baten ati hain
hi sadi ...batao na ..woh hum manjari ke ss ke baaremein mein baat karrehetheEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX..Enchanteur..

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

no yaar not yetOuch...but we will get to know sum gud news soonWink..they cut yesterday's segment naWink

Wat really?
who said so? Shocked
No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 13226

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
OMGGGGG ! ROFLROFL
You Guys Are Drooling About Manjaari's Part && I Imagine It Everday In My Dreamzz Day DreamingHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX..Enchanteur..

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

no yaar not yetOuch...but we will get to know sum gud news soonWink..they cut yesterday's segment naWink

Wat really?
who said so? Shocked
u didn't properly see yesterday's segment ..they cut a part of it..they said there was some gud newsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

OMGGGGG ! ROFLROFL
You Guys Are Drooling About Manjaari's Part && I Imagine It Everday In My Dreamzz Day DreamingHeart

wat to do ..she gave us such beautiful parts in the haldi rasamDay Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
best monaya moments IMAGES UPDATED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: MoNayaHolicPrag   Replies: 84   Views: 19468

MoNayaHolicPrag 84 19468 01 September 2011 at 2:15am by harshisajan
omggggg ARJUN'S new pictures

Author: shonakasu   Replies: 5   Views: 1282

shonakasu 5 1282 09 August 2010 at 5:27am by -Preeti-
OMGGGGG BENIA HUGGGGG

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Vrindz   Replies: 66   Views: 4488

Vrindz 66 4488 13 March 2010 at 11:32pm by PcShahidRuLez
omggggg

2

Author: -DavneetKaur-   Replies: 10   Views: 1020

-DavneetKaur- 10 1020 15 February 2010 at 2:55pm by ranjana_c
omggggg.... mayur=super cute

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Preru-   Replies: 40   Views: 3316

-Preru- 40 3316 10 December 2009 at 8:10am by KriYaansh...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index