Frequent Posters

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pari @ Just WOOWWW 😍 !!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ishuuuu....sorry, had to go at that time.

I knoooo.. We had such a long disc on some similar topic yest...and today we got this MoNaya seg. I'm having this stupid grin and lost look on my face since i've watched their interview. God knows wat will become of us in february. 😆😆😆😆

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OMG pari! 🤗  Thats soo beautiful... 😍 😍 M using it.. 😳
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww, Ashu no worries! I was rushing myself at that time!! Had wasted full 2 hrs. just doing nothing but staring at the screen.😆

And it's all too good to be true... Everything's just so great, all we asked for is happening.... If the first PS was like the bestttt, then I don't know what this will be.. MoNaya fever is deffo at a high now. There's just so much excitement!!!!

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Aww, Ashu no worries! I was rushing myself at that time!! Had wasted full 2 hrs. just doing nothing but staring at the screen.😆

And it's all too good to be true... Everything's just so great, all we asked for is happening.... If the first PS was like the bestttt, then I don't know what this will be.. MoNaya fever is deffo at a high now. There's just so much excitement!!!!

Ahh!!! I knooo, Ishu. Have spent hours on MoNaya today....wonder how do they manage to create this magic everytime.

I AGREE wid u completely, Ishu! They look soooo classy in this one too. Simply magical!! I've fallen in love with the part where Mohit gently kisses her hand...their brief eye-lock...and then Sanaya resting her head on his shoulder. Utterly dreamyyyyyy!!! That PS was a class that NO ONE cud match in such a long time...and now MoNaya themselves are back to re-create that class and magic.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Ahh!!! I knooo, Ishu. Have spent hours on MoNaya today....wonder how do they manage to create this magic everytime.

I AGREE wid u completely, Ishu! They look soooo classy in this one too. Simply magical!! I've fallen in love with the part where Mohit gently kisses her hand...their brief eye-lock...and then Sanaya resting her head on his shoulder. Utterly dreamyyyyyy!!! That PS was a class that NO ONE cud match in such a long time...and now MoNaya themselves are back to re-create that class and magic.

@BOLD: Completely agree ayesha... 😍 😍  I cant just get over those particular gestures.. 😍
Kiely thumbnail
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
dies
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Sumera: I knooooo.....that's such a BEAUTIFUL moment. Have paused the video at that part and am watching it again n again 😍😆 Have completely LOST it today 😆😆
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGGGG!!!! they r sooo cute loved the segment thanx a lot
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

@ Sumera: I knooooo.....that's such a BEAUTIFUL moment. Have paused the video at that part and am watching it again n again 😍😆 Have completely LOST it today 😆😆

That was a complete surprise today.. 😍  😆  I was'nt AT ALL expecting this BLAST! 😆  I was soo tired an all because of uni.. 😆  But then just outta boredom i logged in and them a series of events took place about which i have no idea.. 😍  😍 😍