omggggg monaya in sbb - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
omg[8-]]🤪monaya amazing...speechless

thanx alot for update and jyoti for video..
omgggggggggggggggggggg monaya r soooooooo adorable..soo many hugs n kisses...loved it..monaya 2nd mag cover🥳..n dat too 4 feb..thy chose d most romantic couple of tv..☺️..just watching this vid 10000000000000000 times...😳..thy r madly in luv with each othr...
ishita.. who made tht lil sig on todays seg...in yer dabba.. tht black n white one...love the way it looks...😍 tht moment was surreal
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
OH MY GOD!  😲 😲 😲 Aani that was simply outstanding avi dear! 😲 😍 😍 😍 😍  Perfect moment ! 😍  I love the twinkle and glint in their eyes when they see in each other's eyes.. 😍  Takes me to another world.. 😍
GR8 photoshoot...........kiss and all.......tell me its not a dream:OOOOOO
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
ur sig canexpress all of us feelings😆

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😲

I m having a heart attack..........
pari...🤣 tu hi baaki thi... now tthere will be emoticon diarrhoea...😆 n then avis of every moment😆...