CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 692 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-10(22-Jan-2011) (Page 28)

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Thankfully the Ateeth subject of the Series wasn't 100% natak... and I confess I was suprised of it, as I was expecting "eh sab...." at the end.. And anyone would agree I'ts not completely my mistake in thinking so... credit goes to the list of such experieces of FW's Ateeth LOL 

the first and last two episodes were the best part of the series...  TRIO were outstanding with their performance in the last episode.. Clap so was Vivek, Dr. Salunke & Sachin...  wish Feddy was given even more prominence ...  

Like many others, I too feel that Maya's ending was unexpected and unnecessary... 
BTW how did ACP knew eaxctly who was haunting  Abhijeet's memory from past ...??  Silly

this Series was yet another roller coaster of emotions to the viewers... Ouch wish we don't get to see another before atleast 6 months... Anyways All's well that ends well...  Big smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 23 January 2011 at 1:05am

shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I am happy with the episode and I loved each and every part of it!Big smile espacially the last scene of trio is brilliant!!ClapClapumm... the Tarika's part was a bit unnecessary, but frankly saying, I don't have any problem with Abhi-Tarika relationship. but Maya... how dare she!AngryAngry I can't bear that girl, NO WAY!Angry
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Abhijit ka Ateet was wasted by Fireworks. I expected something really awesome and deadly from it. And they just spoiled it with that machchar.

Kaash, Maya jinda hoti aur ek undercover cop nikal aati....Majaa aa jaata yaar. Abhijit and his love triangle......such deadly , twisted, exotic and in some extent passion.. Spicy one...
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreela

but frankly saying, I don't have any problem with Abhi-Tarika relationship. but Maya... how dare she!AngryAngry I can't bear that girl, NO WAY!Angry

relax shreela... now forget Maya... she is dead...!!   we need to think of the "flashback"...Wink remember ACP Sir said that now Abhijeet is regaining his lost memory ... what if Surbhi comes back... 

if it happen so we should prepare ourselves for another Series by next Gallantry Awards  LOLLOL

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
How nice, there is a single person who wants Surbhi/ Survi back, or at least thinks it a possibility.
Tarika simply does not deserve Abhijeet. ( Sorry , no offence tarika fans)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Abhijeet's reaction after discovering that Maya was actually fancying him............Confused

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Hey guys!

Thinking about how to start….I'm still amazed a bit!Wink

Well about last night, the ending was good……quite good in fact! Just what we hoped for- alone drama of Abhijeet! The episode was a good one; I'd like to watch it again in future. It wasn't a one time watch episode…..I can enjoy it every time I watch!Big smile

The tricks/actions were quite good, a bit confusing sometimes, but clever I'd say. The writer did a good job with some clever scenes like Abhijeet passing his ring or Sachin being in the car as driver.Thumbs Up

The rubber bullet thing was funny, though a necessary one! I just couldn't resist myself when Daya said- yeh unguthi to use Tarika ne di thi!LOL Well, I'm not against Abhi Tarika relationship, so it felt kinda sweet to me! And poor Maya! She gave Abhijeet her life! Bechari!

Vivek and Sachin were great throughout the episode. I've kinda started liking this Sachin guy, Kajal was good in Friday's one…..missed her last night. That Abhay guy wasn't much good, his acting seemed fake to me in some scenes.Confused

Some things were funny, like Daya's ungutha dialogue, or the way ACP and Daya were hugging each other while hiding in the building, dunno why I noticed them twice! Rubber bullet, 5 cars thing etc as well! And Abhijeet's house keeps changing every time! Only in AKAKR they showed 3 different houses, let alone other episodesLOL

And as FW's habit, some loopholes were there too, but very little than some other episodes. Like Friday they showed Abhi shooting Daya, but Daya wasn't shot last night. So Abhi missed a shot? It was better not to show the scene than showing Abhijeet missing a shot! Then again, ACP, Daya, Sachin were running around the building, but the guards didn't even see them? And how did Daya vanished in between?How did ACP and Sachin got outta handcuff so early? Etc etc questions remain unanswered, but still it was a better episode than most other recent ones.Smile

Aditya's performance was awesome throughout the whole two episodes. His emotions, pain, anger, happiness everything touched heart. This was my last episode of CID biweekly……..in near future though. I'm glad I saw a great and memorable performance. I enjoyed a lotSmile

Thank you all!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiHasini_smileLadyMeringueDemonStar

RanbirJia Senior Member
RanbirJia
RanbirJia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys something tHat i saw was remember guys when abhijeet was looking at the CID team picture and crying I saw Tasha( and I love her) so I felt bad that time and missed her Cry Well about the episode it was a good episode alots of drama with the tarika thing I like her but that wasn't reallynessecary in the epiosode !! Kajal was missing so was Sonali./.......for a while!!!! but somethings I found funny!!! LOL But it was a good episode!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE AWARDS!!!!! LOL

Go to top