CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 692 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-10(22-Jan-2011) (Page 27)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Nice to read the questions and possible explanations to them...LOL.. Continue guys !!!

All I can say is, There were loopholes for sure. there were plenty... But they were not too much unbearable. AT least for me. They kept the characterisations in mind surprisingly and I am glad about that !!!Big smile

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

The series itself had many flaws and I wouldn't say this was an outstanding episode either, but I think this was by far the most sensible finale to a series we've had from FW since quite some time. There were notable loopholes and significant scope for improvement, but considering the direction into which the series had spiraled off because of the mistakes of the previous episodes, I think they did make the most of it and chose one of the best possible paths for the ending. Particularly, after the last scene in yesterday's episode I thought it wouldn't be long before the usual "ye sab ek naatak tha" explanation pops up, but once ACP sir said that the bullet was fake and he didn't seem to know about it, I was glad because at last this seemed to be an actual progressive plot and not yet another pre-planned strategy. Big smile

I liked the part with Sachin, Daya and ACP sir infiltrating the building and silently communicating with Abhijeet using the roses and ring. Bringing in Tarika was quite unnecessary but thankfully I think it was handled more sensibly than I expected. There were a few scenes that could be trimmed a little, like the fake bomb part could be explained a bit better (though it was an interesting idea, much better than the one in "Bomb Ka Khel" definitely), but I think the overall pacing was pretty good and Ajay Kumar did a fairly good job here too. Vivek's disguise as a guard was cool and I liked how Abhijeet cleverly distracted Abhay to prevent him discovering this. Smile The idea of multiple decoy cars was good (though I think a supposed mastermind like Abhay should've seen the trap coming once he knew Abhijeet wasn't on their side) and the final gun battle scene was fairly well done too. I also liked the twist of the diabetes guy turning out to be an accomplice of the criminals, though that makes all that drama regarding him yesterday a bit odd. Confused

The final explanation they gave about Abhijeet's flashbacks was thankfully a reasonable one and I'm very happy they chose this path. Although the characterization in the previous episodes was poor (IMO), I think the script was largely true to the characters in this one and all the final scenes from the part where Abhijeet reveals his problem to the team to the always memorable group laugh in the end were really well done (though I wish Daya sir was also there in the former scene). I loved the detail of showing the framed photo of the team on Abhijeet's wall. Abhi sir's reaction when he sees the "dead" guy and finally knows the truth about his ateeth were spot-on and so was his apology to Daya sir and ACP sir's emotional reaction to that. Big smile For all the mistakes they made in the series previously, I'm glad they finally settled this one in a proper manner! Props to the writers for this part. It was certainly much better than what I was expecting and I'm really happy for that.

Coming to the performances, what more can I say. Abhi sir, ACP sir and Daya sir ' all fantastic as always! ClapClapClap Aur iss bar toh script bhi sahi thi, bas ab kya kehna! Excellent expressions of concern, fear, regret and joy throughout the episode and it was really a treat to watch. I wish Daya was given more screen time and I thought the "evil laughter" of Abhijeet could've been reduced a bit, though it's a small issue and that too with the script. Fredericks was really good today and I'm so happy they stayed true to this character ' grim seriousness throughout the case and finally his "ab toh party banti hai sir" dialogues at the end, bang on. Thumbs Up I really hope they keep it this way! Vivek was amazing in his disguise scenes and I liked Sachin's getup as a driver too. Dr. Salunkhe was great and it was good to see him in high alert mode with a gun. The interactions between the team, both verbal and nonverbal, were aptly shown.

While the characters of the criminals weren't really intimidating or anything, I think both the actors did well and I think the guy playing Abhay was pretty good today. Maya falling for Abhijeet and taking a bullet from her brother for him felt like something straight out of Bollywood masala land LOL, but I think the actress gets credit for giving the character a slightly sympathetic edge and making it seem believable to some extent. Abhi sir's reaction to her death was apt too; you could see that although he knew she was a criminal and betrayed him, he acknowledged her hesitation in pulling the trigger previously and what she did later. Siba Mishra's direction was good, so was the editing and the camera work (especially during the part where they show the decoy cars breaking off onto different routes). The music in the final few scenes was apt too and added to the emotional intensity.

The series as a whole was a mixed bag with a lot of flaws, but I think the finale here beats out the one in "ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar" and definitely "Aakhri Chunauti IX". If only as much care had gone into the story and characterization of the previous episodes, this could've been a really memorable series. That said, I think they did an acceptably good job regarding the ending and it really could've been much worse. At the very least, here are some great performances by our team and lovely moments between them once again. So... nice escape, creatives Wink. Here's hoping for even more improvements in the episodes ahead! Big smile Thumbs Up

Edited by DemonStar - 22 January 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.dr.fahmiaway_from_TVChiinnu-Twinkles-m_kal2011NandiniRaizadaavisrom

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
lovely review raviClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1DemonStar

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
well written Ravi.... Clap
Wonderful review it was....

The idea of cars was nice and I am getting the idea of many hollywood movies then.

When we consider all other scripts from Ajay kumar, this was the best...like CID under fire or heart attack killer. He is improving,....glad to see that. But there was a good episode from Nitica too...like ac8 and after that she started khooni stories again. I dont want that to happen with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I would have liked a bit more relief and happiness on Daya's face when ACP told him that Abhijeet was using rubber bullets. And though a bit melodramatic, but I wanted them to hug each other / use the word Bhai instead of dost or at least heartily shake hands like in Revenge of the criminal.
Was the ring Tarika's gift? Sorry I missed it.
ACP is ACP THE Brains. He understood from A's concern over Vivek his actual intentions and acted likewise.
Lastly, my personal opinion. I don't want Abhi to marry Tarika.
I want Surbhi to back in his life. His memory loss killed his mother and his memory loss destroyed Surbhi's life. It was evident that Surbhi still loves him but was sensible enouh not to expect anything anymore other than that from a dutiful CID officer.
But if Ateet comes in, why not go the whole way and make it up?
Sometimes A looks so lonely, those eyes look so miserable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanzaaway_from_TV-Twinkles-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

It was quite a thrilling episode in itself, I had excepted it to not even half of what it was today. An apt end to the AKAKR series. Well, glad that the story was directed by Siba Mishra, he's back after a long time I think. Hope for some great episodes with him. Everyone contributed, even Dr. Salunkhe, which I really liked, glad to see PT giving some importance to him too. The episode was quite a nail biter,although it had a few flaws. It was strange how the guard didn't catch the shadows of the Cid officers even though they were quite visible. That entire scene was pretty unbelievable and laughableLOL Especially when the hostages refuse to leave with reliable police officersLOL

I wish they showed us how ACP and Sachin escaped from what that Abhay had put them in. A minor mistake but a mistake nonetheless.

The trio really took the cake today. They made me realize the importance of CID, and more importantly, the importance of THEIR presence on CID, I love you trio, CID is nothing without you! Well, in the last scene, we see Abhijit sir apologize to Daya Sir, I hope he did the same with ACP Sir too.

Vivek was wonderful today, as a daring cop as there can ever be'although I did hope I got to see more of him in action when he was in the cop disguise. That idiot of a hostage ruined it for him! Angry

Sachin was quite splendid today too, glad that he is improving on a daily basis. Wish he keeps it up. Kaajal was nowhere to be seen today.

Dr. Salunkhe worked spectacularly behind the scenes as a negotiator. Loved Narendra Sir's dialogue delivery Clap Freddy was cute, especially in the last few scenes, but I wish he was given more scope during the whole crisis.

Well, all's well that ends well. The last scene was quite a relief and emotional (in a good way). I loved the trio, no sorry, quardo or tetro scene at the end laughing. One think still irks me though; the thought that Abhijit Sir was a police officer before his memory loss was quite predictable. I wish they had gotten a better explanation for it. And like Freddy said "Party toh banta hi hain!" So who's giving the party? Wink

Special mention to the guy who played Abhay, and the guy who was killed by Abhay, and also, Maya, although her crush for Abhijit came as some what of a surprise to me.

Edited by debayon - 22 January 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar-Twinkles-

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

The idea of cars was nice and I am getting the idea of many hollywood movies then..............
yes,the idea of cars was a good one(forgot to mention it earlier)

Originally posted by auntyno1

..............want Surbhi to back in his life. His memory loss killed his mother and his memory loss destroyed Surbhi's life.......
I guess the name's sonali or something else???Confused

Edited by star571 - 25 January 2011 at 6:56am
sweety20 Groupbie
sweety20
sweety20

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ok 50% of them liked the episode and 50% didn't like it....coming to me i really loved the episode...i loved everyone's acting especially abhijeet he was so natural...traika's plot was good inspite of showing the same flirting scenes again and again this was sumthing different...especially i liked the scene when acp kept the rose and abhijeet throwed the ring it was good...but maya's falling for abhijit was absolutely unneccessary... we were discuusing that who will slap maya at the end of the episode but she died creating sympathy for her
i think the last two episodes were the best in AKAKR series but we can find a plenty of loopholes in it...unnecessarily FW extended this series two ten episodes...

Go to top