CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 692 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-10(22-Jan-2011) (Page 24)

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Only 2 guys worked on this episode. They are Sachin and Vivek. They both gave some extraordinary performances. Rest Are as usual.

The episode was an average one. It should much more professional , organised and less of emotions. These days criminals does Organised crimes mostly. Its a silly mistake to bring them in act of old school villains.

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
above avg episode.................. could hv been much better.

direction story should hv been given to santosh-cristabelle or nandu-nitika. would hv been better.

it's a very important episode........ & Daya vanishing everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the Censored is this????????????????????????

kajol completely miss india.......... i hoped after yesterday she would be given a good space, xpctd gr8 performances frm her.....................but ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

vivek sachin both were marvellous today. manly vivek. ACP good act. Freddy good too. salunkhe surprise inclusion but he did well. FW did one thing good today......... they showed salunkhe being a member frm past 12 years should feature in a important case like this.

but everyone was better yesterday. & our dear tarikaji!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL   i xpctd her to be in an important role, but FW thought very much otherwise.DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

abhoy not bad today, maya avg. & the ending could hv been better.
zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah from whatever I got to see, I too felt that it wasn't all that bad....I wouldn't say that it as a disastrous ending to the series. 

In the end I thought they'll just end it with the arrest scene like AC last epi....I'm seriously glad it's not the whole "drama" plot again.

And yeah Maya falling for Abhijeet.....I was like LOL but then, yeah, it's better than the usual monotonous culprits they show. This never happened before so it was hatke and yeah masaledar too. But masala once in a while is okay. But I really hope they don't repeat such things.

And hm...Tarika didn't make much difference to the epi, is what I felt. Obviously Abhijeet likes her and those criminals thought of using her against Abhijeet....quite expected. And I'm glad they got rid of the whole Abhijeet-Tarika comic flirting scenes Dead But, if they show their relationship in a sensible way I don't mind.

Wish I could see more of Daya but guess that is not possible with JDJ in tow.....and possibly even the "CID gallantary awards". Poor guy....Unhappy

But, really wished there was some connection shown to Abhijeet's past. The criminals were acting as if they were totally cued in on Abhijeet's secrets, but they just ended up like any other criminals. That's what is irritating about these CID episodes the criminals are not evil enough and they just look comical and lame in the end Disapprove

Anyways, was studying till now, but, couldn't resist posting this before going to bed.....so, gnite everyone Smile

Oh and congrats on making it to 5000 posts Bhavana Party

Edited by zerry123 - 22 January 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiDemonStar

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i was dreading there will be a khotey sikkey promo today...................

imagine if they came to rescue of the hostages..............

we might get to see a promotion nxt week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeastInCarnage

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Well Maya falling for Abhijeet !! I would say " what to say !!! Abhi sir hai hi aise that anyone would fall in love with him " Tongue thanks zerry !!! I wanted to make my 5000 post special so added the duo smiles pic in that post with my review !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123

BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Definitely , No doubt of that..
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I reminded the scene of Movie called Jane Do Ve Yaaron when watching ACP, Daya and Sachin searching for Vivek in the godown.
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i got a bit emotional..................... when i saw tasha's pic in the photo in abhi sir's house.

i love u tasha.

Go to top