CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 692 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-10(22-Jan-2011) (Page 23)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ok!Ok dont get upset with me chinnu, chit chat wasnt the intention

One good thing was the Apology. I was really waiting for it!

nisha2515 Senior Member
nisha2515
nisha2515

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

Could be , that article said something didnt it

which article..what did it said about abhijit?
auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

It was not a totally planned drama. Even Daya started thinking Abhijeet had fooled them into entering the building. What about ACP?When did the penny actually drop? When Abhijeet voice showed concern for Vivek or when Abhijeet did not shoot him? BTW i did not get it. Was Abhijeet using false bullets ?What did ACP tell Daya?
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

This epi wasn't that bad. I mean, all's well that ends well right????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Not upset nandini...there was a time in this forum when the threads contain long post and perfect quotes. Now it is turning in to conversations that clutter the threads. We all know that fw know about IF. If they feel the quality and std of members are decreasing they will never spend time here and will not listen to our requests. It is supposed to post according to topic and all your post here should carry something. If I was a newbie my senior members trained me that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smileaway_from_TVShagnikaLadyMeringuem_kal2011NandiniRaizadaa

nisha2515 Senior Member
nisha2515
nisha2515

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
D epi was gud and cud hv been a lot better without tarika..thank god abhi is back..but the series had no connection with abhi's ateet..y wasted a whole series jst 4 a single end scene..and that stupid explanation have been given many times in the past too..wish there was more gud scenes..
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Well many of you might not have like the episode !! Many of you did !! I'd like to give my opinion !!! I loved the episode !! I loved every single part of it !!! Don't know why but I did !!! Maybe I was expecting something more bad and worse than this !! I was happy and satisfied at the end !! My day ended with a smile instead of a frown !!! What else could I have asked for !! I have forgiven FW for everything !! I was very happy with this episode !!

Coming to the episode !! I agree a little filmy but it was well executed !! It didn't go OTT for me atleast !! Yes that Taarika part did irritate me a little but it was ok for me !!!

Daya sir your presence in the last scene made me forgive your absence in the before crucial parts !!! Just the smile on your face,your forgiving nature,your dialogue "Dost ho tum mere," doston ke liye sab maaf " was very touching !!

ACP sir,you were very good as usual !!! I saw my ACP sir on screen !! Every scene of yours was wow !!! You're too good sir !!

Viivek-Freddy-Salunkhe all of you really made me feel Big smile

Now coming to the star of the show !! My Abhi sir !!!! Adi sir you are unbeatable !!! I'm proud to be your fan !!! Just out of the world performance !!! Every single expression,reaction,dialogue,walk,talk,style,emotion everything was superb !!! When he walked out in the end I was again in tears !!! He was superb there !!! You're blessed Adi sir !!! So are we to have been your fans !!! Thank you sir for this !!!! Excellent !!!

Weirdly I felt bad for Maya !! Ab yaar Abhi sir is such that one will easily fall in love with him !!!

All in all a good episode !!! Just have decided to close my eyes to the loopholes and just enjoy the performances !!! FW have given us so many horrid episodes that I'm really happy with their work !!!

I'm satisfied !!! Thank you FW and mainly TRIO for giving me a justified ending and a smile on my face !!! Thank you !!!

Last but not the least this is my 5000th post Party !!! It's been a lovely long journey on IF and I want to make this post a special one !!! So dedicating it to mainly 2 people who got back those smiles I've been missing for long !!!

THESE SMILES ARE TOO SPECIAL !!!! KEEP THEM WITH YOU ALWAYS !!

Smiles similar to these were back today !!! Just for these smiles I can forgive all FW mistakes !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahminehadb27zerry123ShagnikaLadyMeringue-SNEHAL-DemonStarNandiniRaizadaa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I would largely differ with opinions here !!! I am sorry to say that !!

I am absolutely satisfied with the episode (with certain things which could have been better...there is always scope for improvement). I feared for the worst when the episode was about to start. The first scene was surely something which made my fears increase! I was like Shit !! Sab nautanki?! Ouch

When Maya came and took away Abhi with him, I was like abhi ACP jagega and Daya will give a smile revealing its all drama !! Thankfully it didnt !! Sachin came in and Daya's reaction was quite surprising for me then !! Followed by ACP coming back to his senses and daya's Surprised look was even a bigger surprise for me !! The moment ACP told Daya that Abhi ne rubber ki goli maari !! I was like... YAY !!! It was a plan only from Abhi's side as I wanted Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following scenes, they were pretty fast going. Interesting actually. ACP was fabulous throughout the episode !! Daya too was a constant support fro ACP. Sachin and Viivek surely were noteworthy. Viivek looked too cute in the security get up !!

Tarika's plot was unwanted. Thankfully not much of an hindrance to the better parts of the episode. Her parts were little annoying, but its okay ! I can bear that bit as long as its not plain "flirting" !!

The rose and ring part was nice. I liked it actually. The way these people understand each other(our TRIO) is something surely that can make me love them even more !! So, its okay.Smile

The episode wasnt dragged at all. The pace was good. The moments were (mostly)  logical with some certain things taken for granted at times. But uske lie bhi maafi de diya chalo. The moment Viivek comes to know that Abhi is on their side... the smile he gets on his face is ClapClapBig smileBig smile

Now coming to the performances, do i need to say much? For me the main cast and also Abhay and maya to be frank did a good job. About TRIO specially, I have finished all words of appreciation !! Aditya sir ke lie to there are no words in the dictionary to describe his greatness as an actor !! I truly cant say much !!

A STANDING OVATION TO ADITYA SIR FROM MY SIDE. And also FOR SHIVAJI SATAM and DAYANAND SHETTY(for whatever bit he was there).

Viivek was good... as always !! Freddy was like Freddy !! The very Freddy i love...Big smile.. Sachin was good. His role as driver initially made me feel that he might be given a more important part here surprisingly..but wasnt much !It was okay too. The fact that the staff member was Abhay's person was a good twist. It explained some parts well, i think.

I loved the stares that Abhi and Viivek shared during the episode !! They were superb from both their sides !!!Clap

Daya being missing from the parts was hurting to see, but thats because of his injury as far as I have heard(or rather would like to believe). His presence in the last scene was the reason I am forgiving FW and the conditions for his absence in the rest part. Presence of Salunke was good to see. He with a gun was good to watch after so many years !!Smile

The cars scene was well shot. The picturisation was good. The helicopter missing part was stupid, Abhay would have known that by now that Abhi was lying about the helicopter too, but chalo thats ok. ACP's guess about the fake bomb could have been at least verified once before they completely taking it for granted. Just one line saying that "till get the squads check it out once" would have been logical.

Now coming to MAYA, I could understand her feelings right from the scene she enquired about him when Abhay came out of the building alone. The actress did a good job depicting the feelings as well. When she couldnt shoot her, i started feeling good. and when she died, i felt sad for her !Unhappy. Poor her ! Abhi's reaction when he heard her last words was brilliant ! That helpless, feeling sorry wala reaction was good. Star

Now coming to the scene in the building first of all. CryCryCryCry I was moved to tears at the end of it. I could feel for Abhijeet. I was glad that FW made the ateet part real !! They explained it exactly the way I  wanted them to in this matter. The ateet part was overhyped for sure, but the only way to explain the case the way it had been moving was this. I am really thankful to them for not making that a fake episode too!! I wished Daya was there in this scene. I seriously wished it!!! But...CryCryCryCry....

The following scene, at Abhi'h home. His watery eyes...CryCryCryCry...

I must say, when I saw that man at the door, for a moment i couldnt recognise him. But seeing Abhi's reaction, everything became so clear!! His expressions say it all !!! Ufff !!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap.. His fear, confusion, everything was so wonderful !! Hats off once again !!!Star

The thought of undercover cop was already given on IF. so I am not surprised. And to be frank, i dont mind it either. Thats the only sensible way out of this series !! FW using the fact that Abhi was in police before memory loss was good to see !!! I wished FW used such correct facts more often !! This fact was never handled properly in the show. I suppose, we were the only ones who always kept raising this question that ABHIJEET WAS A COP BEFORE MEMORY LOSS !! And FW fnally listened to us !!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The moment Abhi was relieved.. I too was all Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyParty... I was just waiting for Daya sir to speak !!! and he did.....Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I was waiting for the most awaited apology scene, Daya sir;s cutest reaction and ACP's "touched" expression, followed by Freddy's sweetness and finally the sweet laugh by the Favourite Foursome !!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile This is all I wanted and I am too happy to get it. I can forgive FW for all the stupidity they did all this month. I can forgive them for all those moments they made me cry since december.

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileAll is well  that ends well ...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

PartyAb to party jaroor banta haiParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmishreelazerry123*Resham*DemonStarLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top