Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
rubber crane?... πŸ˜†

Let it was done by another guy...not by Abhijit.

Tarika was rescued by acp when Abhay was about to shoot her. That was the most filmy part... It means they also know it is a drama. Why these fools allow this?

They can implement this plan without Abhijit.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

Let it was done by another guy...not by Abhijit.

But Abhijit told that to Daya, or I am wrong?

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

Tarika was rescued by acp when Abhay was about to shoot her. That was the most filmy part... It means they also know it is a drama. Why these fools allow this?

But then bhay took away Tarika with him and ACP started shouting "Agar Tarika ko....." etc etc, his hands were then tied with Sachin.
And Maya fallen in love for Abhijeet..... her brother died, that doesn't matter much to her.... I am totally disappointed.

Chiinnu thumbnail
Maya's love scenes were crappy.... Abhi was standing there and she tells her love to younger brother?????

Why dont you ask ss to direct this episode???? It was below average....the scenes when the criminals escapes from those steps in front of studio.... I felt like it is so easy to catch such fools..... So bad.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First about  the building - it was the same building which was under construction in some old episodes like 'Dynamite', 'Headless corpse' and the episode where Daya's friend calls him at midnight and a man falls down from the terrace and dies in front of Daya.(Killer voices????) It has become a posh building now. πŸ˜†

Now the episode -

Where was the need to bring in Tarika? Where was the need for Maya to fall in love with Abhijeet? Where was the need for her to 'save' Abhijeet in true 80's bollywood fashion?

Overall, Abhijeet ka ateeth was like this.

Abhijeet got hit on the head. He started remembering some incidents from his past...possible, because the human brain is a very complicated machine.

He started suffering headaches and dizziness  - accepted.

Daya asked him, but Abhijeet didn't want to mention the murder part in the middle of an investigation, because it was something which made him feel guilty and embarrassed about - understandable. 

Abhijeet and Daya were never free to sit and talk about it as they were busy with work and lives - Fine.  

Abhijeet went to a doc, who started giving him wrong medicines which worsened his headaches. He was convinced that he has committed a murder and decided to leave CID as his conscience would never allow him to continue if he were a murderer. He wanted to dig and find out the truth for himself.

He talked rudely to ACP and Daya, but it was only 'superficial'. He needed some excuse to leave CID. If he had tried to tell them the truth, they would have started digging out the old files and things like that. Abhijeet didn't want his past to become publicly known, God knows how many skeletons were hidden in his cupboard. Even the Survi incident had caused him a lot of embarrassment (Understandable) That drop of tear while he walked out of CID was genuine. 😭 He was leaving his team which was like his family for the last 12 years and had stood with him thru smiles and tears.

He suspected the new doc, as the medicines were causing him  more trouble. He went to another doc.(This part was not shown). The other doc told him that this doc and Maya were giving him wrong stuff. Abhijeet wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery and why the doc and Maya were targetting him. So, he pretended to take their medicines and acted as if he was 'with them'.

He came to know that they were planning to take a building full of people hostage to release 2 criminals, so decided to side with them and prevent them from killing any innocent people.

The criminals were caught. Abhijeet was on the side of law. He told ACP that he didn't want to return to CID as he was probably a khooni. ACP dug out old files and found out which case Abhijeet was referring to and whether he had shot anyone 15 years back. He got in touch with some old colleagues of Abhijeet. This guy came and told ACP about the old incident where they both had played a drama. He told ACP that he was not dead, but had only pretended todie.

Abhijeet's memory is not complete, so he thought he had killed the guy. ACP assured Abhijeet that he was not a khooni.  Abhijeet is happy, back to CID. Says sorry to Daya for having spoken harshly to him.

A happy end, overall.

I am relieved, happy that there was no HPSMT dialogue in the end.

(Will post this in the series thread too)

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely synopsis !!! It made me feel even better !! You gave explanations to every single thing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Love you for thisπŸ€—

ABout Maya and tarika.. I have already spoken loads. Maya thingy, I was fine with it... 😳.. Tarika thingy, i would rather forget πŸ˜†
Chiinnu thumbnail
how the doctor know Abhijit will be coming there? How they know his head will be injured and will feel guilty about his past?

She was researching on him...not so wonder in fall in love with...but what type of girl she is ????

And who will put an imitation bomb for such a mission????
visrom thumbnail
how the doctor know Abhijit will be coming there? How they know his head will be injured and will feel guilty about his past?

He didn't know it, he came to know that Abhijeet is injured, so made use of the chance.

She was researching on him...not so wonder in fall in love with...but what type of girl she is ????

Is it a surprise that a girl fell in love with him Chinnu? you answer me....πŸ˜‰

And who will put an imitation bomb for such a mission???

Anyone can....they can do anything to threaten people. They didn't want to put a genuine bomb as there is a danger that they themselves might be killed if it accidentally explodes.

Remember the movie Don? "Isme goli nahin hai - yeh bat tum jaanti ho, aur main jaanta hoon, par police nahin jaanti hai ki isme goli nahin hai'. Criminals can do anything to scare people.
Chiinnu thumbnail
not a surprise at all !!!

Many real life examples here ... πŸ˜‰
But she was supposed to follow a mission..thats why I said what type of girl she is.

If it was a rel bomb it will be interesting.

They dont have time....the brothers were about to die...what if Abhijit wasnt ready??? And what is the use of a cid officer with them? Cant they do it alne?
visrom thumbnail
It would be nice to have a cop on their side isn't it? Esp one who knows ACP and Daya well and how their minds would work.

Chiinnu thumbnail
but how they can trust??? If I were in their place , will never trust him.

Even Abhay dont...thats why Tji is there.