CID

EP 692 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-10(22-Jan-2011) - Page 19

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah from whatever I got to see, I too felt that it wasn't all that bad....I wouldn't say that it as a disastrous ending to the series. 

In the end I thought they'll just end it with the arrest scene like AC last epi....I'm seriously glad it's not the whole "drama" plot again.

And yeah Maya falling for Abhijeet.....I was like LOL but then, yeah, it's better than the usual monotonous culprits they show. This never happened before so it was hatke and yeah masaledar too. But masala once in a while is okay. But I really hope they don't repeat such things.

And hm...Tarika didn't make much difference to the epi, is what I felt. Obviously Abhijeet likes her and those criminals thought of using her against Abhijeet....quite expected. And I'm glad they got rid of the whole Abhijeet-Tarika comic flirting scenes ðŸ¤¢ But, if they show their relationship in a sensible way I don't mind.

Wish I could see more of Daya but guess that is not possible with JDJ in tow.....and possibly even the "CID gallantary awards". Poor guy....😔

But, really wished there was some connection shown to Abhijeet's past. The criminals were acting as if they were totally cued in on Abhijeet's secrets, but they just ended up like any other criminals. That's what is irritating about these CID episodes the criminals are not evil enough and they just look comical and lame in the end ðŸ˜’

Anyways, was studying till now, but, couldn't resist posting this before going to bed.....so, gnite everyone 😊

Oh and congrats on making it to 5000 posts Bhavana ðŸ¥³
Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was dreading there will be a khotey sikkey promo today...................

imagine if they came to rescue of the hostages..............

we might get to see a promotion nxt week
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Maya falling for Abhijeet !! I would say " what to say !!! Abhi sir hai hi aise that anyone would fall in love with him " 😛 thanks zerry !!! I wanted to make my 5000 post special so added the duo smiles pic in that post with my review !!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Definitely , No doubt of that..
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
I reminded the scene of Movie called Jane Do Ve Yaaron when watching ACP, Daya and Sachin searching for Vivek in the godown.
anonymous7 thumbnail
i got a bit emotional..................... when i saw tasha's pic in the photo in abhi sir's house.

i love u tasha.
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darkknight007

i got a bit emotional..................... when i saw tasha's pic in the photo in abhi sir's house.

i love u tasha.

me too missed tasha badly that time
Edited by nehadb27 - 13 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
hey guys did you notice there was no MM in that pic????????????

all the other 10 were there. but MM joined right before kajol & stopped feature right after tasha's death (😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

she might be too busy with films for not able to do cid, but why not in pic???

was there any problems????????? i dont know, it's just my guess.
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MM's name is shown in the cast list in every episode
but why is she absent frm the show??
m_kal2011 thumbnail
I don't know what to write in the review of the last episode.
I am very much disappointed. 😲 😲😡😡🤢🤢
Yes, I knew it that it is a drama, but FW does not seem to be satisfied with just one drama, so they brought another drama from Abhijeet's past, drama of shooting that guy whom Abhijeet sees in his dream. FW, can u please think something else than drama?
In the mid of  such a crucial operation Daya vanished all of a sudden. Towards the end Dr. Salunkhe was found with a gun , but not senior inspector Daya. Criminal like Abhay kept a fake bomb in the TV station? Ridiculous, isn't it?
I am not sure whether I missed it or not, did they show how Tarika was rescued?
Abhijit fired rubber bullets at ACP, but took the risk of hitting Daya with that heavy crane. Is it believable?  Or the crane was made of rubber also?
I don't want to write more, I am upset.