Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it (Page 6)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Yamz di please leave it na.. Ouch  Y spoil ur mood as well as others.. Ouch Pleaaaase di.. I am fed of fights..  Cry Cry  Just leave this topic guys,... Ouch

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Also i'd like to add...Although im not a fan of reality shows, all i can say is all the best to Mohit & Sanaya if at all they are participating, im not going to sit and make fun about the situation...!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockXDevilsDesireXMaria.CandYlicious_SMalikaMyInspirationzDoNotMind

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@Sumera, thats your name right?

Well i would be offended with some comments here too, and anyway truth always hurts...we all have to face it at some point or the other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoNotMind

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I am sorry if i hurt anyone of you.. Ouch  But we can see who begun the fight.. And we just retaliated.. Sorry.. Ouch  And Good Bye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXragzz.

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Well I was in a hibernation mode before the recent sbb segment came out…….after the segment it's as if I have suddenly come alive but I didn't know that monaya were capable of doing this to their detractors as well… simply can't get enough of this amazing couple …nevertheless I am happy in my space ….i am sure everyone here has an opinion about the mjht actors which may not really be favorable it's only nice & considerate if people keep certain opinions to themselves if one is aware that it could hurt somebody's sentiments…….i have kept mum at times however much I dislike a certain actors behavior  because a) I am least bothered about the person & b) why should I even hurt somebody's sentiments if the person in question is of least significance to me ….. eighty percent of the celebs indulge in pda & I see no harm in it sometimes the ever so intrusive media leaves them with no choice……people who think all this is a sham need a reality check I wonder whether a mere costar would go as far as helping her costar do up his house if they weren't involved…it's like taking a lot of pain just to bag a reality show……if I come to think of it whatever rubbish is  written about them may bother us a little but at the end of the day it makes no difference to monyaa…..they are happy & basking in the glory of each other's love & that is what is important…love them

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 January 2011 at 1:42am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitsLeenaSIZZZLERJaiJaiIraniMataXDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2-Aastha_Mohit-.MohitzPari.DiyaSMoNayaHolicPragsonali.19281CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesXMalika..-Jia-..QueSeraSeraragzz.

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Ooh I am not scared about a WL or anything. I will be honest & frank and WILL voice my true opinions. I was talking about two actors and here you are bitching about a fellow member of the forum. Bravo Clap
Anyways, like I said, I am going into hibernation because of my exams, not because I am scared of any of you. PLEASE don't think so highly of yourself. Wink

And yes, I had promised my sweetest Di I wouldn't bash or anything, but sometimes I think it's difficult for me to keep my thoughts to myself. At least I am the same here, on my CC, phone, YM, etc, etc.

Sorry Yamzi Di, I hope you are not upset. Embarrassed And sorry to Sumera too, well coz you are my friend.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockiHeartMoiChocoLattemayurarti-RegalVintage--SMay31-stuti123AnnaJaayMaria.relentless.DoNotMind

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@ Nidheya..i have to be honest..uve pissed me off BIG TIME..cant believe u were actually my friend at one time .. never expected this from you!! whatever kind of thoughts u have about monaya, u could have kept it to urself..i tried hard to forget about everything and be friends again, but here u go again!! a big disappointment! im sorry if i offended you in anyway, i could have PMd u i know!! but i had to say this here, since this is really getting onto me!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.MalikaCandYlicious_S

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hi sonu Hug been ages sweetie how r u ? Big smile

Go to top