Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it (Page 21)

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

"@CandYlicious_SG

Well you should give this maha gyaan to ur fellow members because they have started it .. i just anwswered Ragini . ( she forgot that her favourites  are UNEMPLOYED too rather than poiniting out at someone ) ..

If u r trying  to be a Peacemaker than please teach n preach ur fellow members also .
one sec dear if u want to show us this then let me give u link of page 3's that comment which started all this ur friend said it enough first just see the way she bashed and mocked and also insulted our fav couple n now u r showing us with only one line 

she wrote whole phar. with insulting words , and don't blame anyone for this if u want to blame then blame that girl who started without reason 

aashi that post is a prime example of the saying "no good deed ever goes unpunished".....all sum (the sweetest person ever) is trying to do is stop the fight and this person is attacking her for it.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyXDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S..-Jia-..aashizin

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ye kya ho raha hain ...bhaiya ye kya ho raha hainLOL

darn it.. y m i busy with my life when all the fultoo popcorn entertainment is on...

so the moral policing brigade is full on passing derisive remarks about ppl they only care to judge.. LOL lage raho... Hail the shiv sena mentality that regards affection as PDA when it applies to ppl they dont likeThumbs Up coz I wonder same or more amount of affection inspires pulsating hormones when its "performed" (as the perpetrator in this case suggests) by greater mortals (referring to the lil peck shahid gave priyanka.. tht the perpetrator oh so affectionately wears).. now thts cute aint it.. trust me it IS.. no matter on whom.. and if it isn't... all it takes is a flick of a remote to shut your eyes and mind off blasphemy.. 

freedom of expression... is overabused.. for no rhyme or reason.. one less would be a boon to humanity.. my lil moment of pravachan..Wink i know one wldnt take it.. coz one needs guts and morality to take it from ppl they DONT ADORE

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshywickedangelSIZZZLERKielyXDevilsDesireXaa123.80.MohitzPari.DiyaSCandYlicious_S..-Jia-..aashizin

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Roflllll. Are you at the mind reading thing again Sona?
How the hell did you come up with that song? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyXDevilsDesireXsonali.19281..-Jia-..

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

Originally posted by aa123.80

Well as far as i know Monaya are unemployed toooo apart from doing kooochii koochiiiii touchy touchy  photoshoot. ( she did not realise before commenting about her own favorutie being unemployed rather than pointing out at someone elseWink Sorry she was not very clear ROFL) . i was wondering how come she is bashing her own favorites who r also unemployed ROFL ...they r in Limelight  .yeh sure WinkTongue..

Haha, so yep, the koochy koo PS seems to be the real rage? LOLLOL Don't blame you.
Limelight? Yeah sure, aren't they just EVERYWHERE? And sure this thread, and the amazing analysis being carried out on MoNaya by supposed "uninterested" ppl is the biggest proof of limelight. Can't be denied!
I haven't seen such LONG and curious discussions on any other "photoshoot" as far as I remember.LOLLOL
and the best part about it ishu is that the magazine is not even out yet and its generating so much interest everywhere....no wonder we call them magical.Embarrassed...even the so called "uninterested" people cant seem to stay awayWink.....

I do wanna dedicate a song to all these "uninterested" people.....this is one of mine fav song and suits them to a T WinkROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL love u ginu ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelXDevilsDesireX

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i so wish that the discussion was kept from where it started, we don't even realize how far we go in proving OUR FAVs the best, and forget that what effect it will have on them if they read all this..especially when they are such good friends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KielyXDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_SDoNotMind

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

Originally posted by aashizin

"@CandYlicious_SG

Well you should give this maha gyaan to ur fellow members because they have started it .. i just anwswered Ragini . ( she forgot that her favourites  are UNEMPLOYED too rather than poiniting out at someone ) ..

If u r trying  to be a Peacemaker than please teach n preach ur fellow members also .
one sec dear if u want to show us this then let me give u link of page 3's that comment which started all this ur friend said it enough first just see the way she bashed and mocked and also insulted our fav couple n now u r showing us with only one line 

she wrote whole phar. with insulting words , and don't blame anyone for this if u want to blame then blame that girl who started without reason 

aashi that post is a prime example of the saying "no good deed ever goes unpunished".....all sum (the sweetest person ever) is trying to do is stop the fight and this person is attacking her for it.....

ginu what u expect from them ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelragzz.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sonali.19281]ye kya ho raha hain ...bhaiya ye kya ho raha hainLOL

darn it.. y m i busy with my life when all the fultoo popcorn entertainment is on...

so the moral policing brigade is full on passing derisive remarks about ppl they only care to judge.. LOL lage raho... Hail the shiv sena mentality that regards affection as PDA when it applies to ppl they dont likeThumbs Up coz I wonder same or more amount of affection inspires pulsating hormones when its "performed" (as the perpetrator in this case suggests) by greater mortals (referring to the lil peck shahid gave priyanka.. tht the perpetrator oh so affectionately wears).. now thts cute aint it.. trust me it IS.. no matter on whom.. and if it isn't... all it takes is a flick of a remote to shut your eyes and mind off blasphemy.. 

freedom of expression... is overabused.. for no rhyme or reason.. one less would be a boon to humanity.. my lil moment of pravachan..Wink i know one wldnt take it.. coz one needs guts and morality to take it from ppl they DONT ADORE
[/QUOTE ]sona totally agree with ur point ppl have freedom to speak what u want but freedom doesn't meant to mock ,bash and insult any ppl like this love this pravachanEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelsonali.19281.MohitzPari.

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@ aashi - I know sweety....I am so sorry about that....i am free tomo morning (my time)...you wanna come to msn then???.....btw my no. changed so I need to give you my new no...remind me on msn...okay? Embarrassed

@ ishu - exactly sweety.....and you know what lets ask Gr8 to upload the photoshoot video....that ought to give these people something more to talk aboutLOL....I mean everyone needs to have something intersting in their lives and this video would go a long way for these people....would give them something intersting to discuss for months to comeROFL...what say? WinkROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERangelshyXDevilsDesireXaa123.80sonali.19281.MohitzPari...-Jia-..

Go to top