Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it (Page 19)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Well as far as i know Monaya are unemployed toooo apart from doing kooochii koochiiiii touchy touchy  photoshoot. ( she did not realise before commenting about her own favorutie being unemployed rather than pointing out at someone elseWink Sorry she was not very clear ROFL) . i was wondering how come she is bashing her own favorites who r also unemployed ROFL ...they r in Limelight  .yeh sure WinkTongue..

Haha, so yep, the koochy koo PS seems to be the real rage? LOLLOL Don't blame you.
Limelight? Yeah sure, aren't they just EVERYWHERE? And sure this thread, and the amazing analysis being carried out on MoNaya by supposed "uninterested" ppl is the biggest proof of limelight. Can't be denied!
I haven't seen such LONG and curious discussions on any other "photoshoot" as far as I remember.LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshySIZZZLERXDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S..-Jia-..aashizin

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Aah, yes Sum, am out. Anyways, many real admirers of MoNaya present here. Am sure the thread will rock, and the "limelight" will only increase without any contribution by us. LOL
So keep rocking ppl.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyXDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_Saashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
exactly ishu.. Confused  This is JUST a simple photoshoot.. I still didnt get the reason y ppl are being offended even though none of their favs were being discussed here.. That comment was TOTALLY un invited.. They all can see OUR comments.. But not a SINGLE person said that the comment made by nidzy was WRONG.. Ouch Thats what puts me off..  We are sooo buch divided into groupisms that we even fail to see whats wrong and right..? Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyXDevilsDesireXaa123.80

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

OH EM GEE. Rubs eyes..........

Ginzieeeeeeeee!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug

Where the hell have you been??? Missed you SO SO SO much!!
ishu I missed you too!! HugHugHug....sorrry sweety..I know I have been MIA from the forum but I was trying to stay away because some things were going beyond my level of tolerance but when I saw this thread and that comment I lost my cool again LOL....I have been trying not to let this kind of hatred and people get to me but sometimes I think we have to say something....

btw I loved your comments and I absolutely adore your VM!!...I tried to find the link again but went thru all the pages and cant find it!! Ouch.....so I am gonna tell you here how much I loved it!!...girl you did a fabulous job and I wanna add you in my yt subscription so I would know when you upload a new vm...so let me know what your username is on yt...okay???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXaa123.80CandYlicious_S.MohitzPari...-Jia-..ragzz.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Aah, yes Sum, am out. Anyways, many real admirers of MoNaya present here. Am sure the thread will rock, and the "limelight" will only increase without any contribution by us. LOL
So keep rocking ppl.
ishu they r collecting their memories abt all monaya segs LOL and abt contribution i agree u know some ppl without thinking jump in to any discussion LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERXDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
LOL, Sum, can't you see? It's MoNaya's popularity yaar. Uff, this is the kind of reaction the PS had to generate. Awesomeness!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshySIZZZLERXDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.ragzz.

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

OH EM GEE. Rubs eyes..........

Ginzieeeeeeeee!!!!!! Hug

Where the hell have you been??? Missed you SO SO SO much!!
ishu I missed you too!! HugHugHug....sorrry sweety..I know I have been MIA from the forum but I was trying to stay away because some things were going beyond my level of tolerance but when I saw this thread and that comment I lost my cool again LOL....I have been trying not to let this kind of hatred and people get to me but sometimes I think we have to say something....

btw I loved your comments and I absolutely adore your VM!!...I tried to find the link again but went thru all the pages and cant find it!! Ouch.....so I am gonna tell you here how much I loved it!!...girl you did a fabulous job and I wanna add you in my yt subscription so I would know when you upload a new vm...so let me know what your username is on yt...okay???

OMGGG.. My partner!!! HugHugHug
Aww, yeah really missed you! And you chose the perfectttt time to come here!! Pure love being showered on MoNaya!! Ain't this just so ridiculously funny? ROFL ROFL Seriously haven't stopped laughing.

Awwwww!! You saw the VM? Thank youuu!! I'm so glad you liked it!!
Yep, I shall PM you the id. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshywickedangelXDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

Go to top