Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it (Page 17)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@sireeluvarti: i kno dear ur intention was nt at all bad.. Infact the thread was going fine till some Really Cheap comments were passed on Monaya.. Just imagine.. If the same comments were passed on YOUR fav, wil u b able to resist replyn back esp when the mods are also nt takin any action??

I kno its bad to reply back and the Best way is to IGNORE! But seeing the HEIGHTS of cheap comments, who cn resist dear? Even the coolest MS fans lost their cool after that comment!

And to those ppl who are talking abt bashng in CCs.. Its nt related to THIS forum.. So venting out anger HERE after stalking CCs is ABSOLUTELY immature of ANYONE who does so.. M nt talking abt a certain grup.. M talking in general..

Our forum has been VERY peaceful for the past few days and i pray and hope that it REMAINS so..

Phew.. Sorry 4 lecture baazi.. LOL and m sorry to my Artians friends if i hurt u unintentionally.. Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXKielyMalikaFantasia.DoNotMindaashizinNikki_Titli

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Shru Di !!!!! Hug Hug Hug

Whereeeee have you been???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

@sireeluvarti: i kno dear ur intention was nt at all bad.. Infact the thread was going fine till some Really Cheap comments were passed on Monaya.. Just imagine.. If the same comments were passed on YOUR fav, wil u b able to resist replyn back esp when the mods are also nt takin any action??

I kno its bad to reply back and the Best way is to IGNORE! But seeing the HEIGHTS of cheap comments, who cn resist dear? Even the coolest MS fans lost their cool after that comment!

And to those ppl who are talking abt bashng in CCs.. Its nt related to THIS forum.. So venting out anger HERE after stalking CCs is ABSOLUTELY immature of ANYONE who does so.. M nt talking abt a certain grup.. M talking in general..

Our forum has been VERY peaceful for the past few days and i pray and hope that it REMAINS so..

Phew.. Sorry 4 lecture baazi.. LOL and m sorry to my Artians friends if i hurt u unintentionally.. Hug
frankly speaking such a comments shows ppl's lower mentality the way they think , we have our own world of monaya , but when ppl all the time with any of seg whether it would be one min or two min or any line of our fav they stick with it with their cheat comments or i can say they r ready to attack and spoil anyone's thread, i don't rem if we talk abt any group then they give any importance to their fav but as diya and aasu said i agree they can't resist from our monaya LOL its open forum so ppl have right to share their povs but open forum doesn't mean that u have right to speak nonsense abt anyone's fav if u don't like them just leave it na 

Edited by aashizin - 19 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KielyXDevilsDesireX

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Ishu baby LOL i am all goodHug.....stop calling me di pleaseeeeeeeeLOL....was busy with  my trip to the US & now since i am back my gran isn't to well ..so busy attending to her ...tell me how have you been ?Hug..
Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheLioness

So their extreme hard work has FINALLY paid off. The strenuous amounts of screaming from the rooftops like "WE ARE A COUPLE", "WE ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE", "WE CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT EACH OTHER", blah blah blah etc, has finally paid of, eh? They finally got into Nach Baliye 5. It's not uncommon for TV couples to pretend a whirlwind romance to get into NB. It has happened before, and it's happening yet again. Their excessive hugs, kisses, smooches and everything they did was just one thing- them screaming, screeching & YELLING for attention! Wink And they got it. LOL
Pity they couldn't just have faith in their own talent and acting skills to garner publicity/popularity.

I can imagine all the "Oh you are so jealous" replies and "Tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon" replies...LOL lemme clarify. I would be jealous of Sanaya Irani if she were dating COLE SPROUSE. Since she's not, I have nothing to envy of her. In fact...oh well forget it.

Jhadofy me, insult me in your darling little CC's, I don't CARE. Once I post this I am going back to my 2 and a half month hibernation. ROFL

Good day,
Nidheya
@ ur comment :-Sleepy
and Omg u wasted ur precious tym in writing such a long paragraphSleepySleepy...better u go and studyWink ...that will be better ....thnks for entertaining the forum for so many days

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshySIZZZLERXDevilsDesireXaa123.80aashizin

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22Ritu.V

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Ishu baby LOL i am all goodHug.....stop calling me di pleaseeeeeeeeLOL....was busy with  my trip to the US & now since i am back my gran isn't to well ..so busy attending to her ...tell me how have you been ?Hug..

Aww!!!! hugs backkk!! Aap to meri achi wali di ho!! hahaha!! LOLLOL
Wowww! Trip haan??
Aww, Gran unwell? Hope nothing too serious!
And you better come to our adda soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelshy

Aww!!!! hugs backkk!! Aap to meri achi wali di ho!! hahaha!! LOLLOL
Wowww! Trip haan??
Aww, Gran unwell? Hope nothing too serious!
And you better come to our adda soon!!
are you online abhi ? ...i will come OL if you are there .LOL

Go to top