Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it (Page 16)

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

OMG!Mjht went off air but hard feelings remained the same.We all remained the same old two groups who fight uselessly and bash the actors for no reason.
   I shouldn't have made this topic which is making ppl   pass comments indirectly on my fav jodi which i can't tolerate. 
  I knew nothing abt monaya and NB5.Just wrote what i found.And i think we two groups must remain in our own spaces.Atleast then mjht forums will stay away from hatred and bashings.Sorry to say this.
I think you should look at the first disgusting post created by the Lioness ..none of us intended to bash anyone ...but for everything there is a limit ..she was getting personal about a couple 's personal life ..thats totally uncalled for ..
   If somebody has crossed their limits ,it doesn't mean the others also do the same.May be hurting ,but somebody should take the first step of being patient,ignoring things which are hurting and to have same atmosphere that we had in the beginning of the show.
  When u ppl feel its a wrong way and totally uncalled,why  u ppl have to travel in the same path ?

Edited by sireeluvarti - 19 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

OMG!Mjht went off air but hard feelings remained the same.We all remained the same old two groups who fight uselessly and bash the actors for no reason.
   I shouldn't have made this topic which is making ppl   pass comments indirectly on my fav jodi which i can't tolerate. 
  I knew nothing abt monaya and NB5.Just wrote what i found.And i think we two groups must remain in our own spaces.Atleast then mjht forums will stay away from hatred and bashings.Sorry to say this.
dear if ppl wouldn't start this thread would be rocking but i guess some other's group of ppl have no respect for anyone anyways now from our side nothing is being done 

wickedangel

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

I think you should look at the first disgusting post created by the Lioness ..none of us intended to bash anyone ...but for everything there is a limit ..she was getting personal about a couple 's personal life ..thats totally uncalled for ..
   If somebody has crossed their limits ,it doesn't mean the others also do the same.May be hurting ,but somebody should take the first step of being patient,ignoring things which are hurting and to have same atmosphere that we had in the beginning of the show.
  When u ppl feel its a wrong way and totally uncalled,why  u ppl have to travel in the same path ?
ok so u mean we have to tolerate all this without any fault , if i am not mistaking ppl who tolerate without reason is more responsible for those who always tries to hurt ppl , being one of dev team's member this kind of behavior didn't expect 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshywickedangelSIZZZLERCandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@ topic maker btw didn't mean to spoil ur topic , but it happened but now we will avoid such a replies in this thread for sure 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelCandYlicious_S

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Sireeluvarti ...you seem nice ....but to earn respect one should know how to give respect ..its a two way street ...that comment was uninvited , demeaning in more than one way ..we always tolerate that is the reason behind that  comment ..sorry if we hurt your sentiments ..coz we didn't mean to .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelSIZZZLERCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.aashizin

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OH EM GEE. Rubs eyes..........

Ginzieeeeeeeee!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug

Where the hell have you been??? Missed you SO SO SO much!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangel.MohitzPari.aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i was here morning to share my views for monaya and we all diverted Ermm anyways i am happy with one thing that whether it would be true or not they r in list and that's gr8 as NB is very popular show and if monaya will be part of that show we all fans will def support them , and if not then not big deal , i can wait for monaya 's any show till they get any kind of good and very strong story line's any show till that if they choose NB i don't mind i want monaya on my tv set everyday Embarrassed and if they will choose NB they will do it after brooding so i have full faith in them whatever show whether it would be reality or soap they will choose it will be treat for us for sure 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelSIZZZLERCandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Sireeluvarti ...you seem nice ....but to earn respect one should know how to give respect ..its a two way street ...that comment was uninvited , demeaning in more than one way ..we always tolerate that is the reason behind that  comment ..sorry if we hurt your sentiments ..coz we didn't mean to .
yes shru u said true point ppl who didn't know abt respect and hurting ppl's sentiment i don't think they deserve it any respect 

wickedangel

Go to top