Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it (Page 12)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

I,ll be really happy if we they do take part in NB Big smile and am surprised to see that even the Member of Dev team is bashing MS here.Well if this keeps continuing then we might meet the same fate like DMG forum did Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariyawickedangelSIZZZLERSwaNia_2CandYlicious_Sragzz.

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by ght_sajan

Ok guys monayaholics pls guys I think everyone should stop getting personal'..i agree nidz's comment was totally  uncalled for but getting too personal with her is wrong' as a sajanian I have always been proud of my fellow members conduct'.pls don't  make me want to feel otherwise'when such nasty comments are directed towards monaya who we consider a part of our family  it's bound to affect us  but now I guess you guys are going overboard''..pls put a stop to it before it gets too ugly''I can say this to my dear sajanians because you guys are close to my heart I have no say in what the rest of the members say so plsssssssssss stop it ''..otherwise it may not be too long before this forum meets the same fate as the dmg forum'''..

sonu i agree completely i wish i would heard it from that dev member 's mouth  who started all this , and ya who did hit like button to those bashing and mocking and insulting reply from dev member r also supporting this lame insult of dignified couple 

now i m out of this i wish any of mods would take any action as its been 6 hours now 

and sonu we always keep quite in all this matter and thats the reason all the time we and monaya being bashed all the time but today it was limit , i can understand ur pov and completely agree i hope all love our forum the way u said i love and i don't want to same will happen with our mjht which happened to DMG forum 

so i am out of it , i never said all this but today it was enough 

OMG AASHi.....is she member of DEV TeamShocked Shocked Shocked ?????? Then,My Full sympathy 4 "Dev Team"LOL LOL LOL.What a Superb selection of memberROFL?? Anyway this is Side Effect of 2nd "Proper" Photo Shoot.Wink So, Enjoy their....Jealousy......!! Wink(OOpppsss I M repeating againLOL.)

GO.............D Wink tussi bhi "GR8" ho......LOL

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 19 January 2011 at 7:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariyawickedangelSwaNia_2aa123.80aashizinragzz.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Ashu, I was thinking if this is the case now, when the mag isn't even out, that ppl care to spend thinking what, why MoNaya were doing, then aage toh....ROFL Glad they gave ppl SO much to talk about. And think about.
This happens for so called "unknowns". ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariyawickedangelSIZZZLERayesha_80SwaNia_2CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesXragzz...-Jia-..

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I'll be happy to see Monaya in NB ... well, I'm happy to see them anywhere Wink ... but will wait for more reliable confirmation than Wikipedia ... that's not a reliable site at all.

edit ... and umm ... Ishi ... "unknowns"??? sure, it's only unknowns that get talked about so much with one 3 min segment, right?

Edited by DiyaS - 19 January 2011 at 9:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariyaSrushti97wickedangelSIZZZLERayesha_80XDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX.MohitzPari.aa123.80aashizin..-Jia-..ragzz.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
oyeeeee..awwwwwwwwwwwwsum news
thnx 4 sharing..DancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariya

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Ishu...EXACTLYYYY...All this is happening for the so-called "unknows" and for whom the signature line is "we don't care" ROFL

Arey baba...nature is very fair. We have MoNaya and thier true love. Whereas, other's have got a "permanent job" coz of them.

And yes, Ishu...Abhi toh its just the beginning...these interviews are like the "lull before the storm.....or may I say, tsunami" for some ppl ROFL   

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariyawickedangelSwaNia_2XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_SXSilentWishesXaa123.80aashizinragzz...-Jia-..

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Diya, yep, unknowns only get discussed so much. Which knowns get so much footage??

Ashu, hmm... Oh yes, job. MoNaya engage sooo many people seriously. Wo bhi muft mein. ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjanmariyawickedangelayesha_80XDevilsDesireXDiyaS..-Jia-..aashizin

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@ Ishu: Yes....MoNaya are doing sooo much of social service. God bless them.

Talking abt them in NB5...tbh...I don't think this wikipedia info is reliable. So, it wud be very early to say anything. But personally, i don't want MS to participate in NB5. I know that having MoNaya in ANY type of a show is the BEST thing....but i'd love to have them back in a fictional show.

Having said this...if they wish to participate in NB5 or any reality show...then, nothing like it. Coz the most imp thing is their own satisfaction. So, if MS are in NB5, all my wishes are wid them...and will defo watch this show for them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelSwaNia_2ragzz...-Jia-..aashizin

Go to top