Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
whether the news z true or not.. i m gonna believe it .. n yes i m celebrating .............😛
gunjanmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great newzzz thanks for sharing...
i just can't wait for nb5.....hayyyee missing monaya soo much..
love,
gunjan mariya
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
I will wait for MS to tell us!! 
safeplacetoland thumbnail
So their extreme hard work has FINALLY paid off. The strenuous amounts of screaming from the rooftops like "WE ARE A COUPLE", "WE ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE", "WE CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT EACH OTHER", blah blah blah etc, has finally paid of, eh? They finally got into Nach Baliye 5. It's not uncommon for TV couples to pretend a whirlwind romance to get into NB. It has happened before, and it's happening yet again. Their excessive hugs, kisses, smooches and everything they did was just one thing- them screaming, screeching & YELLING for attention! 😉 And they got it. 😆
Pity they couldn't just have faith in their own talent and acting skills to garner publicity/popularity.

I can imagine all the "Oh you are so jealous" replies and "Tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon" replies...LOL lemme clarify. I would be jealous of Sanaya Irani if she were dating COLE SPROUSE. Since she's not, I have nothing to envy of her. In fact...oh well forget it.

Jhadofy me, insult me in your darling little CC's, I don't CARE. Once I post this I am going back to my 2 and a half month hibernation. 🤣

Good day,
Nidheya
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Ufff! yaar this is an old article! we cnt say anything until monaya confirm! and for all other! jalo jalo usse zyada tum log kuch kar bhi nahi sakte! 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheLioness

So their extreme hard work has FINALLY paid off. The strenuous amounts of screaming from the rooftops like "WE ARE A COUPLE", "WE ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE", "WE CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT EACH OTHER", blah blah blah etc, has finally paid of, eh? They finally got into Nach Baliye 5. It's not uncommon for TV couples to pretend a whirlwind romance to get into NB. It has happened before, and it's happening yet again. Their excessive hugs, kisses, smooches and everything they did was just one thing- them screaming, screeching & YELLING for attention! 😉 And they got it. 😆
Pity they couldn't just have faith in their own talent and acting skills to garner publicity/popularity.

I can imagine all the "Oh you are so jealous" replies and "Tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon" replies...LOL lemme clarify. I would be jealous of Sanaya Irani if she were dating COLE SPROUSE. Since she's not, I have nothing to envy of her. In fact...oh well forget it.

Jhadofy me, insult me in your darling little CC's, I don't CARE. Once I post this I am going back to my 2 and a half month hibernation. 🤣

Good day,
Nidheya

nidheya this is very rude reply u r mocking  and bashed our fav stars if u don't like them then just leave it but the way u replied this is totally rude , why u all can't leave them and us alone we need not ur opinion ,  never expected this form dev member Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I wont say much abt ur comment ndzy cuz u are my friend.. Will just say that it was totally rude! I am extremely hurt!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Some people can never improve Aashi..and they supposedly "don't" bash anymore!! im not surprised 😆 who cares!! we can see whos popular and more in "limelight" and whos "unemployed"

Well to each their own!!! all i can see is Monaya everywhere, i give a damn about the rest 😉
Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nidheya: ur comment was very much rude....cant u stay out of this topic ..if u dnt like them????....u r openly bashing n mocking our favs!!  u r crossing all d limits....
wer r d mods btw....? 
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Some people can never improve Aashi..and they supposedly "don't" bash anymore!! im not surprised 😆 who cares!! we can see whos popular and whos "unemployed"

Well to each their own!!! all i can see is Monaya everywhere, i give a damn about the rest

perfect answer ragz! i mean ab agar sabkoi monaya ka interview lena chahe ya unhe show offers kare toh kya galti! only because their fav jodi are not committed in real life it means monaaya are together for publicity? rubbish! i mean mujhe na abhi gina ki yaad arahi hai! she would have definitely  sung tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karron? ðŸ˜†