Miley Jab Hum Tum

nach baliye jodis confrmd-monaya in it

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hai frnds
  i have just seen the fb page of nach baliye -5.The page had the list of confirmed jodis and Sanaya irani and Mohit seghal are a part of it.As soon as Madhuri dixit finishes her reality show judging in sony,the new show is supposed to start on Sp it seems.
Link is
this is also a link abt the confirmed list.

http://indian-television.webyam.com/?p=489

Frnds,since nothing is officially announced either by the makers of the show or monaya plz don't get into conclusions.Since fb page contained info abt them,i am sharing with u all.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGGGGG!! Thanks alot for telling dear!! šŸ¤—

šŸ„³    šŸ„³   šŸ¤Ŗ 

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
And i forget to mention one thing.. I love you alot for telling this news... šŸ¤—   šŸ¤—   ā¤ļø

I dunno.. I forgot how to dance.. šŸ˜”           šŸ¤£
-Jyotika- thumbnail
It is not the official page as far as i know!! And according to what i saw on that page(if its the same you are talking aboutšŸ˜•) its thesame list which was earlier posted on Wikii earlier think.. but still there is no final confirmation yet! and monaya said that they are not willing to do NB5.. And sbs also said that they are offered a show LIKE NB, its not NB!!
Edited by sajanroxx20 - 13 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

woo!Thats great news.Cannot wait to watch Monaya together on screen again.

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

It is not the official page as far as i know!! And according to what i saw on that page(if its the same you are talking aboutšŸ˜•) its thesame list which was earlier posted on Wikii earlier think.. but still there is no final confirmation yet! and monaya said that they are not willing to do NB5.. And sbs also said that they are offered a show LIKE NB, its not NB!!

This means should i stop dancing.. šŸ˜”
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Actually i know nothing in detail.Today suddenly,this nach baliye 5 fb page caught my attention and i saw the their names in confrmd list.I posted the link also.just see it.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks fr sharing balleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy balleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyšŸ‘
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww....u monaya fans are so super lucky!!!! we arti fans are nt evn near.....i envy u guys!!!! lol......absolutely in a good humour else u guys might misunderstand me n start bashing me and the war will again begin.

bye!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wao,really great newsšŸ‘

ainišŸ˜³