Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

AvInA Confirmed their Love SBB &SBS - Video link (Page 8)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks dg86 sharing this info. Wow Rubina did her makeup, hair and style herself. She is a pro herself, very good!! I loved the make up hair, dress and shoes, very stylish!! She looked so beautiful!! Can't wait for the special issue! They looked so amazing and cute together!

Edited by ashna26 - 17 January 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025Smiley-786

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks dg86 for the info and I like that, Rubina doing her own make-up and hair for the photoshoot. She was looking ever so beautiful and exquisite with the white dress with simple and light yet, very beautiful make-up. I believe that other couples who also must have been approached for the magazine would have instantly gone for a pro. Rubina went for natural look and did not overdo herself and I like that. Even so, she was looking extremely pretty alongside Avinash with his matching colour shirt looking so handsome. They do make a great pair. God bless this jodi and I can't seem to get enough of the video clip now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025radha_bilahariSmiley-786billo77Angie12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg86

Thank you Heena for posting the video.
This CB forum has come to depend on you for promptly posting crisply edited, clear videos of anything related to CB and more importantly Avina. I appreciate the effort you put in to make these clips enjoyable for all of us.Clap Hug

Originally posted by why3

Misti, funny response.  I don't think anyone was in doubt as their pictures from past few months indicated it clearly.  They weren't exactly keeping it a secret. 

Of course, the response from the forum was as expected and it was good to see forum viewers (Tila especially) being so happy.

Heena and Chalhov are the first ones to post all the videos and stuff keeping this forum so alive in last few months since CB1 closed.

Best of luck to Avina and good timing in annoucing it.  I am sure somebody would post the article once it is out.  Rubina looked really pretty in the photo shoot.

Why3, you are right. They never made an effort to hide it and never explicitly told anyone who knew to keep it a secret either. I was there once when some fans (unknown to them) directly asked them if they were a couple and they happily admitted to it. 
The magazine approached them to be a part of the special feature they are putting together for their Valentine Day special issue that is going to showcase reel couples who are also real life couples. The video clip was shot during the photo shoot for the magazine.
BTW Rubina did her own makeup and hair and also used her own dress for the photo shoot. How did you guys like her look? The magazine had offered her the services of a pro but she decided to do it herself.

Dg86 thanks for the information. Since I always expect Ruby to give her best, I sometimes miss out or forget complimenting her when she either looks good or acts well. I know that I have developed this bad habit  and sorry about that. She looked beautiful today and I liked her look (both hair and look). The make up was not too heavy (I dislike heavy make up) and thats the reason I liked it.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025radha_bilahariSmiley-786Angie12

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
OMG!! OMG!!! This is  the Best news in the whole world!!!Dancing..
It was about time that they admitted that they re going out LOLEmbarrassedWink..
This is what I call Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Day DreamingWink.Avina are the only actors that I really admire and Im extremely happy for them .It was a little obvious but glad that they admitted it Big smile
They both  looked amazing in the photo shoot ...Mashallah MashallahEmbarrassed ..May Allah always keep his blessings on them and fill there life with happiness and love  (Ameen ).
Thank you so much Heena your giving us the best video clips Hug

You guys saw the way how easily Avinash lifted Rubina up Day Dreaming..it looks like shes light as a feather for him Embarrassed

Edited by billo77 - 17 January 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreSmiley-786

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
very happy for them god bless them always

mystifyreSmiley-786

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Awww, soo cute!! They are adorable together, I have missed them!!

mystifyreSmiley-786

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
DG thanks for the info Rubina looks very beautiful and loved her dress,make up and hairstyle.Big smile Avinash looked handsome Looks like white is his and Rubinas fav color.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025Smiley-786

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you Heena for the link.........
I just can't get over that they looked so beautiful in the video.  They will always remain the best couple.  What a divine couple:):):)

Edited by Tazzi - 17 January 2011 at 7:25pm

mystifyreSmiley-786

Go to top