Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

AvInA Confirmed their Love SBB &SBS - Video link (Page 7)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you, Heena for the link.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to both of them, for their relationship to last as long as they.

Edited by bee5 - 17 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile Thanks for link henna !!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

mystifyre

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
aww they are so cute together
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Oh heena.. i copied this thank you request , forgot to tell you...   and i have no other words at this moment dear... except  thank you.......

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 19 January 2011 at 7:37am

mystifyre

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by radev2010

Thank Henna! Lovely video.

naak beech mein nahi aati  .. 

I call that a "Missed opportunity for a kiss" . 

enjoy!

-R

yes yar exzackly....but hw can they do it publicly...lol...maybe of screen ...LOLLOLLOL

Tilu how about this one.Wink

http://www.innocentenglish.com/cute-pictures/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/cute-squirrel-kiss.jpg

ok....nice one...hahahhaha....what about LOVE BIRDS??? LOLLOL
LOL

But can lovebirds do this....one has the eyes closed and the other one is holding the other squirrels cheek in its paws.........Big smileBig smile

Edited by misti73 - 17 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreDevika.Tilashini

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
awwwwww this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!..i luv them sooo much rite now!!!...theyr the best couple for me now=))..AviNa truly rock togteher<333

mystifyre

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im soooooooooooooooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1Raise The Roof 1
RollRollRollRollRollRollRollRollRollRoll
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
SunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshineSunshine
Im dancingg!!!

Wakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka Wakka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreDevika.

N025 Senior Member
N025
N025

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you Heena for posting the video.
This CB forum has come to depend on you for promptly posting crisply edited, clear videos of anything related to CB and more importantly Avina. I appreciate the effort you put in to make these clips enjoyable for all of us.Clap Hug

Originally posted by why3

Misti, funny response.  I don't think anyone was in doubt as their pictures from past few months indicated it clearly.  They weren't exactly keeping it a secret. 

Of course, the response from the forum was as expected and it was good to see forum viewers (Tila especially) being so happy.

Heena and Chalhov are the first ones to post all the videos and stuff keeping this forum so alive in last few months since CB1 closed.

Best of luck to Avina and good timing in annoucing it.  I am sure somebody would post the article once it is out.  Rubina looked really pretty in the photo shoot.

Why3, you are right. They never made an effort to hide it and never explicitly told anyone who knew to keep it a secret either. I was there once when some fans (unknown to them) directly asked them if they were a couple and they happily admitted to it. 
The magazine approached them to be a part of the special feature they are putting together for their Valentine Day special issue that is going to showcase reel couples who are also real life couples. The video clip was shot during the photo shoot for the magazine.
BTW Rubina did her own makeup and hair and also used her own dress for the photo shoot. How did you guys like her look? The magazine had offered her the services of a pro but she decided to do it herself.

Edited by dg86 - 17 January 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrerubina4evavinianilPutijaChalhovhoney_princessAnsa786laxmisanusha34radha_bilahariradhika5Tazzi..yajnaseni..Smiley-786Anamika100Devika.Angie12Tilashiniashna26misti73

Go to top