Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

AvInA Confirmed their Love SBB &SBS - Video link (Page 5)

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by chipak

Thanku Thanku Thanku Heeeena for the links.....u are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

So So So happy to knw abt them and Wow Wow Wow publically admitting....Both looking stunnigly gorgeous together...hahahahaha (but who were the other two in the video..didt like them interfering our AviNa moments...oh always crave for more, such a short segment..
greedy for more..)
Waise hope this is no stunt for the magazine publicity like the one Avi did in T&T..dont want it to beOuch

Kinda knew it and wanted itWink but having it directely from them is godelicious that i am really really feeling some peace today..ahha and its off for me today after days (Sir MLK dayBig smile)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pray to god for their better future and prosperous life ahead toogether always...

Hey Seema Rani, me knows you "JUMPING" for your day off on the occasion of MLK b'day too, after all he is a hero for so many of us .. like our Great Gandhiji ! Star Rem ? we even discussed it on Musical ! ClapHug

Well, we kinda "knew" about our AVINA love and they finally made it official ! But Shrel kept the secret to herself ! Moi knew about it when I directly asked Rubi in Houston. She didn't indicate or hint to keep it a secret. I just told her I WILL KEEP IT TO MYSELF UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCED IT OFFICIALLY ! (Wish I was working for a magazine at that time in Sept hehe ! LOLWink)

No this is NO STUNT ... relax your mind Seema Dahling ! Big smile

Yeah, the other couple was just kabaab mein haddi ... took away that much video space Confused

TANKU TANKU Heena !  As always, YOU'RE DA B-E-S-T !!! Big smileBig smile

ShreldiHug
hahah thanks for sharingBig smile and yes i love this day not only coz its a day off for me (after it seems working for monthsOuch) but for the special occasion..Martin Luther King.  one of the many great scholars i adore/love/respect/try to follow.....sth if u iterestedBig smile

and Musicalss ahhhhhh missed it badly...listening to some songs now but omg so much to read n listen in each page..that too i only have today...ahhh going thr....meet u soon thr...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnsa786anusha34radev24

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thank Henna! Lovely video.

naak beech mein nahi aati  .. 

I call that a "Missed opportunity for a kiss" . 

enjoy!

-R

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanmystifyrechipaklaxmis..yajnaseni..Tilashini

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

So the cat is finally out of the bag.Big smile...the entire forum can now collectively heave a big sigh of relief.Wink..............

Today Tilu did not disappoint me in her OMG.....Big smileBig smile now she has Seema jumping with her.Wink Big smile

Heena thanks for posting this, you always bring lovely news like the best chocolates for the entire forum to enjoy.

All my wishes are for Avina for their future.
Misti, funny response.  I don't think anyone was in doubt as their pictures from past few months indicated it clearly.  They weren't exactly keeping it a secret. 

Of course, the response from the forum was as expected and it was good to see forum viewers (Tila especially) being so happy.

Heena and Chalhov are the first ones to post all the videos and stuff keeping this forum so alive in last few months since CB1 closed.

Best of luck to Avina and good timing in annoucing it.  I am sure somebody would post the article once it is out.  Rubina looked really pretty in the photo shoot.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanmystifyreN025PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharichipakAnsa786laxmisanusha34..yajnaseni..Tilashinimisti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

enjoy!

-R

yes yar exzackly....but hw can they do it publicly...lol...maybe of screen ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreanusha34

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

WOW, WOW, WOW. Thankyou, thankyou Heena for this awesome news. Hug Heart Hug Heart ... When I awoke this morning, I immediately logged onto the forum thru my mobile ... as if I knew a beautiful surprise was waiting for me. All morning thru to university, I could not stop thinking of Avina ... Gosh, what a beautiful video of this heavenly couple expressing their love for each other .... Absolutely loved it. 

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ...  

May Allah bless them. My best wishes are always with Avinash and Rubina and may they have a wonderful life together !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrePutijaChalhovlaxmisanusha34chipakradha_bilahariAngie12misti73radev24

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Radev 2010 Tila 1st it was about RaDev are they are they not a couple and now it is this about the kissLOL

Edited by chalhov - 17 January 2011 at 9:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrelaxmisDevika.Tilashini

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing....   I'm HAPPY for them! We suspected, but it's confirmed news now... I'm excited for them. God Bless this couple!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrelaxmis

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by radev2010

enjoy!

-R

yes yar exzackly....but hw can they do it publicly...lol...maybe of screen ...LOLLOLLOL

Tilu how about this one.Wink

http://www.innocentenglish.com/cute-pictures/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/cute-squirrel-kiss.jpg

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025PutijaChalhovchipakAnsa786anusha34Devika...yajnaseni..Angie12Tilashiniashna26anu17radev24

Go to top