Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

AvInA Confirmed their Love SBB &SBS - Video link (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
 So the cat is finally out of the bag.Big smile...the entire forum can now collectively heave a big sigh of relief.Wink..............

Today Tilu did not disappoint me in her OMG.....Big smileBig smile now she has Seema jumping with her.Wink Big smile

Heena thanks for posting this, you always bring lovely news like the best chocolates for the entire forum to enjoy.

All my wishes are for Avina for their future.

Edited by misti73 - 17 January 2011 at 6:44am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025PutijaChalhovchipakradha_bilahariAnsa786laxmisJustShantaanusha34Devika...yajnaseni..Smiley-786Angie12Tilashiniashna26anu17

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
ClapWOW! I can't believe my eyes!

I am so happy for them!!! HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Big smile

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Originally posted by radev_fan

friends i have added some pics of this video hope you will like it feel free to use it will post more pics in pic gallery soon  

thanks heena for the snaps...can you pls post them in CB pics gallaryBig smile

ya im uploading the pics will post it soon..

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

So the cat is finally out of the bag.Big smile...the entire forum can now collectively heave a big sigh of relief.Wink..............

Today Tilu did not disappoint me in her OMG.....Big smileBig smile now she has Seema jumping with her.Wink Big smile

Heena thanks for posting this, you always bring lovely news like the best chocolates for the entire forum to enjoy.

All my wishes are for Avina for their future.

MISTI ROFL ROFL JOIN THE CLUB!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.misti73

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 d link.It's an awesome news.Finally,AVINA confirmed dat they r in love.May God bless our best jodi & they lead a happy life.Dancing
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chipak

Thanku Thanku Thanku Heeeena for the links.....u are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

So So So happy to knw abt them and Wow Wow Wow publically admitting....Both looking stunnigly gorgeous together...hahahahaha (but who were the other two in the video..didt like them interfering our AviNa moments...oh always crave for more, such a short segment..
greedy for more..)
Waise hope this is no stunt for the magazine publicity like the one Avi did in T&T..dont want it to beOuch

Kinda knew it and wanted itWink but having it directely from them is godelicious that i am really really feeling some peace today..ahha and its off for me today after days (Sir MLK dayBig smile)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pray to god for their better future and prosperous life ahead toogether always...

Hey Seema Rani, me knows you "JUMPING" for your day off on the occasion of MLK b'day too, after all he is a hero for so many of us .. like our Great Gandhiji ! Star Rem ? we even discussed it on Musical ! ClapHug

Well, we kinda "knew" about our AVINA love and they finally made it official ! But Shrel kept the secret to herself ! Moi knew about it when I directly asked Rubi in Houston. She didn't indicate or hint to keep it a secret. I just told her I WILL KEEP IT TO MYSELF UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCED IT OFFICIALLY ! (Wish I was working for a magazine at that time in Sept hehe ! LOLWink)

No this is NO STUNT ... relax your mind Seema Dahling ! Big smile

Yeah, the other couple was just kabaab mein haddi ... took away that much video space Confused

TANKU TANKU Heena !  As always, YOU'RE DA B-E-S-T !!! Big smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrePutijaChalhovchipakAnsa786laxmis..yajnaseni..Devika.

stargyal Newbie
stargyal
stargyal

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
thank you so much forthis news i am so happy for them and wish them all the best in the future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

dany89 Goldie
dany89
dany89

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Henna!My day was bad and when i heard about Avina in love all the problems has gone for me.Thanks for the great news i heard today!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Go to top