Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
love to watch it again and again.. why they took it off form the sticky section.. this is what we actually waited to hear for long , right..  Oh God.. such a cute jodi.. I wish this thread to stay as sticky  forever, which is not possible.. but atleast till CB-2 launch.. please, moderators.. we don't have anything else to look for except this and their love.. please... Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
avina123 thumbnail
WOW,WOW,WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY !!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR THEM,LOVE THEM !ALL THE BEST !!
avina123 thumbnail
can somebody translate what he said/how he said,please ?
interest thumbnail
it is not , it is Forum ne bana di jodi
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: avina123

can somebody translate what he said/how he said,please ?

already translated by misti im previous post...

Hi...........well the interviewer says that Radhika in the white dress is looking like a fairy and why not because this is the day that their relationship has become official..........then interview where Avinash says that since no one asked us officially we did not also tell anyone officially.....looks at Ruby and says that we are in a relationship and thanks to G8 magazine for the oppurtunity to depict their love story in a beautiful way in the magazine. Also says that today is a good day for them because the reason for which both are known that is CB is again going to be re-launched and today is also the day that the first promos are going to be shown on TV. Hope it helped.

Smiley-786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

love to watch it again and again.. why they took it off form the sticky section.. this is what we actually waited to hear for long , right..  Oh God.. such a cute jodi.. I wish this thread to stay as sticky  forever, which is not possible.. but atleast till CB-2 launch.. please, moderators.. we don't have anything else to look for except this and their love.. please...

ya i agree with you Devika this thread should be made sticky again...plz mods listen to us ...

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: interest

it is not , it is Forum ne bana di jodi

😆 Thanks Interest for the laugh. Looks like that the forum has played a big part in Avinash and Rubinas life.😉
Chotibahu2 thumbnail
Can someone tell me what I would type on YouTube to find this sbs video.please tell me I really want to watch this sbs. 😊
Smiley-786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotibahu2

Can someone tell me what I would type on YouTube to find this sbs video.please tell me I really want to watch this sbs. 😊

hey dear YT links are getting deleted due to copyright claim if DMCL(Zeetv) .. if you want to see any videos check this post in New Forum of CB2 ..there you will find all the alternate links...

Link for CB2 forum 

https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=612

Link for CB2 forum Media Center

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1619970&PID=39385525�

Edited by radev_fan - 13 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
maybe the video is in sbb site
hope so