Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww Soooooooo Adorable, have been waiting to see this from long time.πŸ₯³
Both are looking so sweet together, kissi ki nazar na lage.
Rubi is looking like an Angel in white and her hair and white dress looks lovely.
did u see it was Avi taking pics of Rubi,😳 She's a beautiful angel and he can capture every moment of her beauty. So Adorable.😍
Wow i am jumping with joy.

Thanks heena for the link.
and thanks for sharing this wonderful news with me.

SushSathisha thumbnail
thx a lot i am soooo happy
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dg86,  thanks for the information.  Rubina has really good taste in clothes and makeup.  I also like the light makeup.  That was one of the reason why I initially liked CB1 so much.  Radhika was an orphan from a poor family and her look and makeup was really spot on with the character.  I hate when they show a poor girl all dressed up in latest expensive fashions.  

Rubina herself likes light makeup.  I remember that there was an interview with her during Ashram days where she mentioned that she was really happy with the track as it allowed her to have minimal makeup.  I don't think the heavy jewelry she wore as Mrs. RP was her style.

But, she looked very beautiful and happy in this photo shoot.  Hopefully, CB2's story would do justice to Avina.  
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Neena thanks for the info. She does her make up really well. Not too much very natural. She looked perfect in the garba event. Both of them have perfect style statement. She looked very beautiful in white. Everything looks good on her.
RGarden thumbnail
THANK YOU.  VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG..............😲OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! AVINA Accepted..........and Declared their LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜

This is most awesome news dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKU HEENA Darling!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hadnt been coming to forums since some time and didnt check on any PM's either..........but when i saw the your post............I had my jaws dropping down to the floor  and then.......wanted to dance literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My My..............Avi and Rubi looked so much in love πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜³ Wow......the photoshoot and the way Avinash and Rubina were lost in to each other's eyes.......Oooohh......so cute, sweet πŸ˜ I couldnt stop myself from gazing at my Lappy for minutes together. 

But ofcourse the icing on the cake was the lovely declaration by Avi, with Rubi standing beside, blushing. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ hehe.......so one asked them legally, so he never told hunh?? πŸ˜‰ Cute! 

Ofcourse we all could see Love,simply love......in their eyes and even though they never declared it......it was quite obvious when we see them.

And I agree with most of you that they probabaly never made an effort to hide it.........the pictures said it all. Most of their pictures easily suggested how close they were (and were much much more than Just Friends πŸ˜‰ )

However I am glad that finally.............FINALLY They broke out this news to their fans!!! πŸ‘

I am hoping that through the GR8 Magazine article we would come to know some tid bits about their romance......in the sense how it happened and all.......obviously not everything.....but  a little bit πŸ˜ƒ

But if you see.......their's is a sweet journey...........like some Film. Where the guy meets girl.....and they both hate each other......then friendship blooms and unknowingly it becomes love......😍 πŸ˜ I am saying so because if you all remember......Avinash had said once that during the initial days of CB......Rubi and he had 36 ka akda πŸ˜† (means they didnt see eye to eye and werent fond of each other!!) Infact even during the first CB success bash......Avi and Rubi were keeping quite distance and never even danced with each other!! But slowly things started changing......dosti huwi........aur phir.........pyaar πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ aww.....cute! 

Okay coming to Photo shoot...........Wow it was amazing!!!!!! loved their poses......and ofcourse the love that was oozing from their eyes. And Avi slid a ring on her finger..............!!!!! β€οΈ πŸ˜ WOW!!! That was so so so so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ And yes, Avinash can lift Rubina very very easily it seems.....he just does that very effortlessly, makes me think if she is featherlight for him πŸ˜‰

OH! and Rubi did the make up and dress all by herself??? Wow!! Must say she has a amazing sense of style!! Just Loved the dress, the simple makeup and the hair do (WOW!!) Thanks DG86 for sharing the informationπŸ˜ƒ 

Ofcourse Avi looked dashing in his simple white shirt - blue jeans combo! Even that simple attire makes him look.......😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

top of the world to AaviNa, out in the open ,now, must feel good to get it off their backs !

they r 'offically' a couple , all good things to them  truly !

Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dg86

BTW Rubina did her own makeup and hair and also used her own dress for the photo shoot. How did you guys like her look? The magazine had offered her the services of a pro but she decided to do it herself.

True to their charactor with my imagination. she value it, even though it was for public, she made it special for herself and for him. I think more than anything , i want to believe she respected her own feelings for him. Love them just  for this simplicity in life. The moment for others to see, but she kept it special for them to cherish....

Thanks for sharing dg86..
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Heena for the video

Loved the pictures ... Rubina looks very pretty ... I love the way she has done her make-up ... and love her dress sense.  Avinash looks very good too

It is great to see them so happy together ...  Best wishes to them ... am hoping to see both of them shine individually and together in whatever they choose to pursue

Love the couple !!!   πŸ˜
myry thumbnail
finally they confirmedπŸ˜†....i wish them only happiness