Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Best way of rising intensity, suspense n debates (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Thnx for the great replyBig smile

well,as for Piya maturity act...i beg to differ.....thats exactly one other point i dont get eaither...among  the charcters on the show she is on of the most mature ones alongside Abhay.
she handled the 'mission expose Danish' really well, whit each step and suspect she had alongside the way, the signs her sharp eyes concluded that maybe noone else would notice that fats....in the end of it , itcould have been better but to drag the track and make everyone againts Piya, mainly  to develop the abhiya track the creatives made some twists, no so good ones in all aspects in my oppinion....like how the 'phone issue' was easily solved by misha and that guy....while the same way could been taken care of by Abhay and Piya...ok lets say Piya didnt know anyone to go to, but Abhay??..how did it not occur to his mind with all his contacts and stuffConfused....and at the end Maya all of a sudden just bumped in...'i have decided to talk' after all she let AbhahPiya go through....it was kind of weird in some aspects....however, its over now, so all goodLOL...and Piya never keept agony of anyone inside even if their suspison and humiliation of her gave her right to do.....hence another sign of her maturity.

anyways
true, the way its going is not the best way.....but then again this ups and downs are the imp intresting aspects of Abhay Piya.....no other way is left from creatives POV.....so be it...

reason of overacting is .....we as girls are the 'other' Piya's sitting on the other side of the screen not able to handle this lonliness and pain of Abhay mainly, thus....the frustration results in attacking anything thats close to the H of Hurt when it comes to him....so its natural....we expect Piya doing all she does in the most correct way possible as a saint....since she is kind of 'our' representerswho wants the best for the our guyWink....and who are 'we'?......viewers knowing all the truth....and hidden sides of Abhay....that Piya hasnt been able or got the chance to see yet....

this results that we to some extent forget to see the actuall pain even Piya is in of this deep confusion, lonliness and strong connection.

and well, abt the AM and AP oppionons....dont put much thaught on it....whit time and developmnet in their story we will clearly see the creatives point of all this.....its however really great too see that both the aspect of AM and AP are growing to a strong extent in viewers eyes....its not always that happens...well guess we have to thank ViSu for that....i love both sidesClap

and that 'Never'...will real fast be replaced by 'she will always Love him' as the truth comes out and he gives in:).....its instant reaction based on momentary storyline:).....exaclty as one day ppl were....does Abhay really love her?....and the other day....'He loves her so much'Wink

Well, I don't know. I think she handled the Danish thing rather foolishly. I mean, you know, openly threatening him and all. Had it not been for Abhay and Misha by her side, I doubt she would've survived against Danish. But I actually had no issues with it so it was fine. She not exactly 'immature', she's just a teenager but. As you said, she's not 'perfect' and 'saintly' like our regular protagonists. She's just a college girl who has yet to experience life and learn. So, she'll obviously make mistakes!! We as viewers understand that she's not taking the best way and we say that even we're 16 and 17 and 18, we would never do something like this! But then, sitting in front of the TV watching fiction, it's easy for us to say so! We have a subject called HR where we learn that human behaviour is unpredictable and circumstancial. No one can 100% vouch for what they would've done in a similar scenario! When we encounter situations, even if we know how to tackle it, we can still take a wrong decision despite knowing what's right! That's human predicament and there is no logic behind this!!
About AM and AP, let's just watch the show!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavisarkar

hi
even i think d same pia is not wrong in her place . She doesnt have any other option other than doing this bcoz abhay would never tell her himself so she has to do watever she thinks is better for them pia has always loved him n forever love him as he is . Yaa sometime it gets little boring to watch her do jasoosi but it looks real

lol, it sure does.....thats why it getting on us so much....they portray it so touchable and intense, hence the reactions viewers give, positive or negative, so hats of to sukirti and vivian...and yes, the CVs have left no other way as of now....so this its gonna be....and i have no problem with it....as i fully enjoy to just watch them act.....and looking forward for the brilliant coact today on the AM supposdly AP scene:)
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, I don't know. I think she handled the Danish thing rather foolishly. I mean, you know, openly threatening him and all. Had it not been for Abhay and Misha by her side, I doubt she would've survived against Danish. But I actually had no issues with it so it was fine. She not exactly 'immature', she's just a teenager but. As you said, she's not 'perfect' and 'saintly' like our regular protagonists. She's just a college girl who has yet to experience life and learn. So, she'll obviously make mistakes!! We as viewers understand that she's not taking the best way and we say that even we're 16 and 17 and 18, we would never do something like this! But then, sitting in front of the TV watching fiction, it's easy for us to say so! We have a subject called HR where we learn that human behaviour is unpredictable and circumstancial. No one can 100% vouch for what they would've done in a similar scenario! When we encounter situations, even if we know how to tackle it, we can still take a wrong decision despite knowing what's right! That's human predicament and there is no logic behind this!!
About AM and AP, let's just watch the show!Big smile

@green....thats exactly the weird turn of Creatives that i mentioned, but still i didnt find it immature but more careless, and well, its was needed for the suspense...and honestly it was only Abhay...noone else was on her side.....Misha didnt belive her till she saw the pics....and i found her humiliation react on piya very immature in college....but well, instant react have been misha's character in lots of aspects  so i guess it was no surprise, but maybe that was a little bit overrated by the creatives.....anhyow.....leavin that behindLOL

exactly, this perfect yet imperfect aspect of abhay and piya are one of the most intresting aspects of the characters and what makes them so touchable....however there is another rare aspect of Piya aswell, that perfect yet imprefect she is, but the big heart and the way she handles others behaviours....of not acting just implusive on ppl like humiliating her or not crying all the time on the struggling society and destiny brought her but instead facing it oftenly with a smile and sharp eye makes her even more diffrent form typical heroines....and well even Abhay is one of a kind:)

@blue....let be 100%...even 50% is to much to talk abt,lol.....judging form outisde is always easy:)
and not neccessarly 'wrong' way...but inappropiate is a better word:)

@AM and AP...well, yea....on their aspect i'll go as the creatives want us to go...i fully enjoy them both....i just still hope for NO renicarnation....but i am even trying to adjust to that if the creatives all of a sudden decided to make it that way (puhlezzz not though)....it would be werid in a vampire story aswell.....but if thats not the case....i am sure AP will grow to the extent that i'd need an appointment with a psychologist  soonSilly....thats if i survided the pain in the AM story right now...it grabs to deep and to strong...both waysOuchLOL

Edited by ..Mari.. - 17 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Mari: Ya, not immature. Careless is the right word. As I said, she doesn't think before acting. Misha? She always had a doubt that Pia can't do this so I won't blame her. She really did help Pia out a lot! Well, people are claiming Pia's 'inappropriate' way as wrong so I used the same vocabLOL AM are very touching! Reincarnation? No comments! :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index