Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Best way of rising intensity, suspense n debates

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
As a response to the for and against views of ongoing track:

I dont see the Piya act as Metz that questionable....exaclty as i didnt get ppl going mad abt Abhays humiliating act on Piya before....wich led ppl to question his love for her in some topics?Confused....i mean what world does ppl live in....in a faitytale?Stern Smileloool

Everything is not black and white....in a situiation alike you choose the path infront of you....and with the Abhay the creatives are showing....he wont open up even after showing his actuall powers and even if it will be proved he is Abhayender....so what...Piya is supposed to just sit back.....afterall thats happened?Confused...does he give her any other way??...more importantly...in the creative aspect of it....would any other track be as energy-sucking and suspense?

And i salute the CVs for the way they handled this 'truth' mission.....the way Piya notices everything.....plans....the smart act from both Abhay and Piya.....how they are always one step ahead of eachother,lol.....a show needs intensity and suspense.....this was the best way of getting it and rising debates...which was exactly the CVs aim....so they succsseded....

Unlike other vampire stories Heroines who see the vampire feautres and signs of their beloved vampire and after that just asks 'what are you?'....and they immediatly reply...'i am a vampire'....our heroine has to do everything herself to find out...our Sadu Vampire wont give in after over and over again giving signs of it to Piya...giving signs of everything she now is on the mission of finding out....she has the right to know for her sake and more imp for HIS sake:)
However these debtaes for and against this ongoing track is a sign of that the fans cares immensly abt Abhay and Piya...and thats awesome:).....and for beeing the light Abhay has to follow to be able to get out from the darkness he has doomed himself to remain in....Piya needs to do all she does...even if it might hurt him for a while....the outcome and further result is more important....so go Piya.

Bottom line...this ups and downs ....perfect yet imperfect aspect of both Abhay and Piya makes them the even more intresting characters compared to all the Vampire stories characters we have seen till date...the deep in them, the pain in their story....the inner struggle of confusion and lonliness....the kind intentions leading to  sometimes choosing wrong and sometimes right path to reach it....makes the charcaters superbly touchable and unique from any other typical character out there...lets not forget the awesome act and coact these two portrays which makes the characters stand out so brightlyClapClap

Edited by ..Mari.. - 17 January 2011 at 2:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988pallavisarkarangel3142adits7.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Res!

-Edited-

First of all lovely topic!! I do beg to differ on certain points but mostly, it was a much needed topic so thanks a bunch for making it!! 
So coming to Abhay humiliating Pia, I didn't really have an 'issue issue' with it, I just didn't get the point. Abhay was asking Pia to stay away from him when that was exactly what she was doing! So it was just ironical, that's all.
Coming to Pia acting as Maithili, I won't say I approve of it because come on, Maithili did mean a lot to Abhay and tricking him even for a bit is a little...I don't know....mean?? But then again, Pia does have no choice! She has to do this for the sake of everything going on around them and this was the last resort! She did try other things, didn't she?? It's not like she straightaway did something like this! So keeping everything in mind, even I really don't see an issue in this. I seriously feel that people are overreacting! I mean, with due respects, I know what AM went through and Pia does deserve criticism but now what she's getting is much more than deserves these days. I mean come on, we've known ever since the Danish track that maturity is not one of Pia's strengths! She's always been the kinds who doesn't think before acting and she's a Curious Connie and we accepted her with that, right?? So what happened now?
 People have gone on to question her love to the extent of that it can NEVER be as much as Maithili's! Firstly, it's totally wrong to even compare!! That's an insult to both of them! Secondly, if they'd said that so far it's not like Maithili's, I would've understood. Right now, it's not the selfless love of Maithili but the obsessive love of a teenager so I can understand that Maithili's love was stronger as of now. But being futuristic and saying it can 'never' even match up to Maithili's love is plain wrong! I have not seen this in one but numerous posts and almost the entire forum saying so. And it's saddening! Since everyone's done it, so I might as well be futuristic too! We all know that Pia will accept Abhay even after knowing his truth right? Obviously! That's what the show is about! So seriously, how can people even question the love of the firefly who'll willingly get burnt by the fire just so that she can be with him??! I've only raised this argument because the word 'never' had been used. And if people still doubt whether Pia will ever love Abhay the way Maithili did, then I have nothing more to say to them!
So, even I love how this track has been handled. Keeping everything aside, it is interesting and intriguing!!

Off topic: Quite a few of my pretty close friends who are AbhIya fans are sad because they feel that AM are being portrayed as some kind of an epic and AbhIya will never be able to surpass them. I will just like to say that AbhIya need not surpass them because they'll be an epic in their own way! Don't be sad by the way AM are portrayed. They were an amazing couple and their love was great and the same thing will happen with AbhIya. Though I still have my doubts about Abhay being able to love Pia the way he loved Maithili specially because her face resembles Maithili's but still, AbhIya will create history just like AM did. I trust Ekta that much! So chill people and stop making mountains out of molehills!

Whew!! Forgive me if I sounded too frustrated but then, I was frustrated! 

Edited by Chill_Out - 17 January 2011 at 2:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..pallavisarkarangel3142

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid uThumbs Up.........sumtime back even i was annoyed by d actions of piya nd wanted her to stop but abhay did not leave her wid any other option except for knowing d truth dis way.......if he really wanted her to hate him nd leave him alone den y did he always save her ?????? nd y wud anybody hate a person who always protected u nd stood by u in difficult tymes........so it is d right of piya to knw dat y a person who always supports her wants her to hate him......so go piya go!!!!Big smile

Edited by chakku - 17 January 2011 at 5:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..iqralovespkyek

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
ClapBrilliant Post..Thank You so muchClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

pallavisarkar Senior Member
pallavisarkar
pallavisarkar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

hi
even i think d same pia is not wrong in her place . She doesnt have any other option other than doing this bcoz abhay would never tell her himself so she has to do watever she thinks is better for them pia has always loved him n forever love him as he is . Yaa sometime it gets little boring to watch her do jasoosi but it looks real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!

-Edited-

First of all lovely topic!! I do beg to differ on certain points but mostly, it was a much needed topic so thanks a bunch for making it!! 
So coming to Abhay humiliating Pia, I didn't really have an 'issue issue' with it, I just didn't get the point. Abhay was asking Pia to stay away from him when that was exactly what she was doing! So it was just ironical, that's all.
Coming to Pia acting as Maithili, I won't say I approve of it because come on, Maithili did mean a lot to Abhay and tricking him even for a bit is a little...I don't know....mean?? But then again, Pia does have no choice! She has to do this for the sake of everything going on around them and this was the last resort! She did try other things, didn't she?? It's not like she straightaway did something like this! So keeping everything in mind, even I really don't see an issue in this. I seriously feel that people are overreacting! I mean, with due respects, I know what AM went through and Pia does deserve criticism but now what she's getting is much more than deserves these days. I mean come on, we've known ever since the Danish track that maturity is not one of Pia's strengths! She's always been the kinds who doesn't think before acting and she's a Curious Connie and we accepted her with that, right?? So what happened now?
 People have gone on to question her love to the extent of that it can NEVER be as much as Maithili's! Firstly, it's totally wrong to even compare!! That's an insult to both of them! Secondly, if they'd said that so far it's not like Maithili's, I would've understood. Right now, it's not the selfless love of Maithili but the obsessive love of a teenager so I can understand that Maithili's love was stronger as of now. But being futuristic and saying it can 'never' even match up to Maithili's love is plain wrong! I have not seen this in one but numerous posts and almost the entire forum saying so. And it's saddening! Since everyone's done it, so I might as well be futuristic too! We all know that Pia will accept Abhay even after knowing his truth right? Obviously! That's what the show is about! So seriously, how can people even question the love of the firefly who'll willingly get burnt by the fire just so that she can be with him??! I've only raised this argument because the word 'never' had been used. And if people still doubt whether Pia will ever love Abhay the way Maithili did, then I have nothing more to say to them!
So, even I love how this track has been handled. Keeping everything aside, it is interesting and intriguing!!

Off topic: Quite a few of my pretty close friends who are AbhIya fans are sad because they feel that AM are being portrayed as some kind of an epic and AbhIya will never be able to surpass them. I will just like to say that AbhIya need not surpass them because they'll be an epic in their own way! Don't be sad by the way AM are portrayed. They were an amazing couple and their love was great and the same thing will happen with AbhIya. Though I still have my doubts about Abhay being able to love Pia the way he loved Maithili specially because her face resembles Maithili's but still, AbhIya will create history just like AM did. I trust Ekta that much! So chill people and stop making mountains out of molehills!

Whew!! Forgive me if I sounded too frustrated but then, I was frustrated! 

Thnx for the great replyBig smile

well,as for Piya maturity act...i beg to differ.....thats exactly one other point i dont get eaither...among  the charcters on the show she is on of the most mature ones alongside Abhay.
she handled the 'mission expose Danish' really well, whit each step and suspect she had alongside the way, the signs her sharp eyes concluded that maybe noone else would notice that fats....in the end of it , itcould have been better but to drag the track and make everyone againts Piya, mainly  to develop the abhiya track the creatives made some twists, no so good ones in all aspects in my oppinion....like how the 'phone issue' was easily solved by misha and that guy....while the same way could been taken care of by Abhay and Piya...ok lets say Piya didnt know anyone to go to, but Abhay??..how did it not occur to his mind with all his contacts and stuffConfused....and at the end Maya all of a sudden just bumped in...'i have decided to talk' after all she let AbhahPiya go through....it was kind of weird in some aspects....however, its over now, so all goodLOL...and Piya never keept agony of anyone inside even if their suspison and humiliation of her gave her right to do.....hence another sign of her maturity.

anyways
true, the way its going is not the best way.....but then again this ups and downs are the imp intresting aspects of Abhay Piya.....no other way is left from creatives POV.....so be it...

reason of overacting is .....we as girls are the 'other' Piya's sitting on the other side of the screen not able to handle this lonliness and pain of Abhay mainly, thus....the frustration results in attacking anything thats close to the H of Hurt when it comes to him....so its natural....we expect Piya doing all she does in the most correct way possible as a saint....since she is kind of 'our' representerswho wants the best for the our guyWink....and who are 'we'?......viewers knowing all the truth....and hidden sides of Abhay....that Piya hasnt been able or got the chance to see yet....

this results that we to some extent forget to see the actuall pain even Piya is in of this deep confusion, lonliness and strong connection.

and well, abt the AM and AP oppionons....dont put much thaught on it....whit time and developmnet in their story we will clearly see the creatives point of all this.....its however really great too see that both the aspect of AM and AP are growing to a strong extent in viewers eyes....its not always that happens...well guess we have to thank ViSu for that....i love both sidesClap

and that 'Never'...will real fast be replaced by 'she will always Love him' as the truth comes out and he gives in:).....its instant reaction based on momentary storyline:).....exaclty as one day ppl were....does Abhay really love her?....and the other day....'He loves her so much'Wink

Edited by ..Mari.. - 17 January 2011 at 3:35am
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i completely agree wid uThumbs Up.........sumtime back even i was annoyed by d actions of piya nd wanted her to stop but abhay did not leave her wid any other option except for knowing d truth dis way.......if he really wanted her to hate him nd leave him alone den y did he always save her nd stalk her?????? nd y wud anybody hate a person who always protected u nd stood by u in difficult tymes........so it is d right of piya to knw dat y a person who always supports her wants her to hate him......so go piya go!!!!Big smile

@black......exacltyLOL.....it this attraction-repulsion in their current story thats driving us mad abt em....so we actually like what we see.....and as a frustration nd excitment response to it dependet on the momentary track we might sometime react positive sometimes negativeWink

and yes, go Piya....i want the thuth out!....cant wait for the confrontation....hope its in the jungle as they showed in the promo....btw based on artcles....Piya will risk her life...and thats how he is forced to tell her, right?.....exciting!Smile
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ClapBrilliant Post..Thank You so muchClapClapClap

thnxEmbarrassedYou are welcomeBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index