Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

TB: Priyal Gor enters Baat.. (Page 2)

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsIncense

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Ranbir said that he will be back. 
so he is back.

Edited by bells_10 - 17 January 2011 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

LOL they need a story or track and thts why they bring back KW??Ermm i mean they have their so called SaVan then make a track on themLOL LOL i knw i have some of the episodes after Wahi left and it sucked badlyLOL and the TRPs dropped dramaticallyLOL Shows how popular KW isEmbarrassed and why were they bashin or got offended on first place?? just because we made some posts??Confused oh well who cares purane baate chor dete hain and yes we will keep the discussions in the AT

Umm..CVs dunno how to write or show a story. they are just specialized in showing comedy n that's what they do all the time. Big smile...anyways, leave all that; it's no using talking about senseless things.
Yeah dear, bhph didn't even feature in the trps chart of Sony. anyways, any furthur chatting on kw i'll do only on AT or else sooner than later we might see a BHPHian bashing us for praising kw. LOL....m off from this topic now. Embarrassed

Edited by Shipra_S - 17 January 2011 at 3:46am

pavsIncense

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

@Vidya- no, not just TRPs....they need a 'story'...a 'track' in fact.LOL Ever since Ranbir's track ended, bhph has just been dishing out crap, with Sanchi Shravan running here n there with no aim whatsoever.ROFL....anyways, i hope this time no one plays the bashing game.LOL....and we Wahians will try n keep the discussions till the AT only so that no one is offended.Smile

If you think BHPH as crap then why u watch and come here.... Nonsense started because of KW entry only.....before KW entry show was in top 100 after its entry made many BHPH lovers to leave show...so many original members missing....

Hridi

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Ranbir told that he will be bac, it means that this is a preplanned one, who told that  they brought him back for TRP's, it means KW has nothing to but enter a ruining show for TRP sake Confused

i am not bashing anyone, now dont attack me, i am just telling that his entry is preplanned, if u remember, i said in some post that he will be bac for sure. 

and yes, we got one of the best week of episodes right after that race, though the mama's complaint and all that was quite unnecessary..

may be ranbir's role is more than just a cameo, now ranbir is not in  separating saavan, so i am happy for his return, hope we will see more of barun-karan chemistry now. 

pal_love

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by Shipra_S

@Vidya- no, not just TRPs....they need a 'story'...a 'track' in fact.LOL Ever since Ranbir's track ended, bhph has just been dishing out crap, with Sanchi Shravan running here n there with no aim whatsoever.ROFL....anyways, i hope this time no one plays the bashing game.LOL....and we Wahians will try n keep the discussions till the AT only so that no one is offended.Smile

If you think BHPH as crap then why u watch and come here.... Nonsense started because of KW entry only.....before KW entry show was in top 100 after its entry made many BHPH lovers to leave show...so many original members missing....
i have alredy stopped watching the show...but now i will watch it for KW....n who are u to say whether i should come here or not?LOL....it's my net, connection n by the way india forums is a free for all site, then why will i not visit here? LOL.....as for kw, well that's individualistic opinion, so i am as right as you are.Embarrassed btw, if kw was really doing harm to the show, then why did the makers brought him back? LOL

pavsspamalot

Sanam_88 Groupbie
Sanam_88
Sanam_88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Yeah i would love to see some more barun karan chemistry and comical moments we missed out then!! i think it was preplanned and shot for in advance too and they r just dishing it out now!! im sure hes just making a brief-reentry to finish off business with shravan, settle scores and all! 

just happy to see karan again :D im sure he'll sign LYZ guys, this wont get in the way, theres no way of it!!
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

Ranbir told that he will be bac, it means that this is a preplanned one, who told that  they brought him back for TRP's, it means KW has nothing to but enter a ruining show for TRP sake Confused

i am not bashing anyone, now dont attack me, i am just telling that his entry is preplanned, if u remember, i said in some post that he will be bac for sure. 

and yes, we got one of the best week of episodes right after that race, though the mama's complaint and all that was quite unnecessary..

may be ranbir's role is more than just a cameo, now ranbir is not in  separating saavan, so i am happy for his return, hope we will see more of barun-karan chemistry now. 

i know u are not bashing dear. Embarrassed.....and yeah, it will be better this time since he won't come in between SaVan.Smile....

Go to top