Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo (Page 4)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

I think she would accept his reality eventually.

me too think same Big smile Big smile Big smile

tanaiza_arti Groupbie
tanaiza_arti
tanaiza_arti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
AGAR UNKA PYAAR SACCHA HO TO  ABHAY AGAR VAMPIRE HAI TO USSE PIYA KO KOI PROB NEHI HOGI.......THERE LOVE IS TRUE NA.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Initially she will be really horrified to learn the thruth but later on she will realise that its not his fault n that he truely loved maithili n gradually she will also realise that she cant live without him

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

probably shocked at first but accept him real fast:)
the promo was awesome....

superb graphics they are using and excellent special effects. Clap Clap Clap

in my opinion this will take time. Wink Wink Wink
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanaiza_arti

AGAR UNKA PYAAR SACCHA HO TO  ABHAY AGAR VAMPIRE HAI TO USSE PIYA KO KOI PROB NEHI HOGI.......THERE LOVE IS TRUE NA.....

It's the main point that's my Abhay asked her "kya ab bhi tum mujh se pyaar karogi Pia?Confused Confused Confused" It is a kind of test of her love. Smile Smile Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

Initially she will be really horrified to learn the truth but later on she will realize that its not his fault n that he truly loved maithili n gradually she will also realize that she cant live without him

and than she will stop jasoosi of him LOL LOL LOL

thanks for your opinion dear. Big smile Big smile Big smile

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
your analysis is very true regarding abhiya, but friend one thing is came in my mind when i came to know about maithli, i think abhay will not be able madly  love to piya, he used to see her because maithli and piya has same face and piya was alone and she need to used protection so he has protect her in same way what ever he has done for maya, i think piya should move on in his life, abhay asked in promo "piya kya tum ab bhee mujse pyar kartee ho"  if  she will  say yes but point would be for piya's protection, it will be dangerous for piya, abhay loves very much maithli and its not his abhiya fault, he is unable to love piya. i think piya should forget abhay she should keep quite and just move one it would be fine for herseld and abhay what do you think guys

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I don't think it that she should move ahead in her life and try to forget Abhay but still i feel she must try to be with Abhay and try to understand his pain for Maithali and stop spying on him. If she faces the truth she should never forget that it is the harsh reality of Abhay's life from which he was trying to keep her at a distance but she faced the truth now.
It's the test of her love for Abhay, if she says that she loves Abhay than she should always be ready to accept him in any condition otherwise it's not her true love.
Abhay sees his Maithali in form of Pia and he is just trying to deny that fact that he loves Pia but he is unable as his heart is not giving him any chances.
Only Abhay is made for Pia and viceversa so they are destined to be together, no matter whatever happens.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index