Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo (Page 3)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

she should accept him...coz she was da one who wanted to no all da secrets of abhay's lyf...soo now she got it...she should accept him da way he iz...n by da clothes it seems as if itz gonna happen soon...

me too want best for Abhay Big smile Big smile Big smile as i know he will be unable to handle her hatred anymore Ouch Ouch Ouch  because for him she has the face of Maithali and now he knows that very well that she loves him. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

she should accept him...coz she was da one who wanted to no all da secrets of abhay's lyf...soo now she got it...she should accept him da way he iz...n by da clothes it seems as if itz gonna happen soon...

me too want best for Abhay Big smile Big smile Big smile as i know he will be unable to handle her hatred anymore Ouch Ouch Ouch  because for him she has the face of Maithali and now he knows that very well that she loves him. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
i wish her luv iz unconditional 4 him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

The unconditional love is called only the true love. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

The unconditional love is called only the true love. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
in true luv also sumtyms u keep conditions....
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
It won't be a complete shock since she has already anticipated that. Inspite of getting an inkling that Abhay might be a vampire, she still didn't shy away from him. I suppose Pia's acceptance of his dark side will bring Abhay out of his misery n he'll finally realise that he's not worth hating at all. We all know that Abhay hates his existence for being a monster but Pia's acceptance might change his POV on life n love Embarrassed

Mahak Sinha

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I think she would accept his reality eventually.

Mahak Sinha

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
probably shocked at first but accept him real fast:)
the promo was awesome....

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

It won't be a complete shock since she has already anticipated that. In spite of getting an inkling that Abhay might be a vampire, she still didn't shy away from him. I suppose Pia's acceptance of his dark side will bring Abhay out of his misery n he'll finally realize that he's not worth hating at all. We all know that Abhay hates his existence for being a monster but Pia's acceptance might change his POV on life n love Embarrassed

yes you are right that she has already expected that but when it comes to accept the fact and face the truth it becomes almost very tough and it is happening with Pia too but i am sure soon she will be able to manage with it and will deal with it.Smile Smile Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index