Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: VladDracula

She will still love him as she knows in her heart and her  soul that Abhay even though what he could be physically is not the same when it comes to his mentality as she knows that even though physically he is a monster yet still he is the person who has saved her other than harm her and saved a lot of other people also.She knows that he cannot do any evil as he is stereotyped by the people to do with his powers and above all she knows that whether because of her resemblance to maithili or not he too loves her unconditionally.

yes that's true when it comes to Pia Abhay is the same guy who always helped her and who can't see tears in his eyes too, what was that it's love only........😳 😳 😳
They love each other and only than her love for him will be tested. 😊 😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

PIYA WILL ACCEPT BECAUSE SHE HAS ALREADY CLUE REGARDING ABHAY'S VAMPIRE NESS AND STILL SHE IS NOT SCARING WITH HIM

But u know there is huge difference between facing reality and guessing yaar.πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinuchand

She will be shocked initially for sure.

But she will love him for what she is. So lets all gear upi for the ABHIYA love story after Abhay and Metz ones

She will be scared too as has never seen such kind of creatures and when in full moon night she will see him in a different form.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

she will b shocked nd  scared nd then there will be pyaar hi pyaaar aroundπŸ˜†

Shocked n scattered,Hope the same πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

definitely pia will accept..him;)as he is too hot,cute and charming...;)any girl will accept him;)he is just to adorable;)so no matters such things to me;)i hav already accepted him;)hahahaha:):):):)

I really want that otherwise it's not gonna be easy if we think by Pia's POV
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

She will definitely accept him in spite of knowing the fact that he   is a vampire.

I can only say she must do that because i don't want any sepration for short spam of time too.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

she should accept him...coz she was da one who wanted to no all da secrets of abhay's lyf...soo now she got it...she should accept him da way he iz...n by da clothes it seems as if itz gonna happen soon...

me too want best for Abhay πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ as i know he will be unable to handle her hatred anymore   because for him she has the face of Maithali and now he knows that very well that she loves him. 😳 😳 😳
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

me too want best for Abhay πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ as i know he will be unable to handle her hatred anymore   because for him she has the face of Maithali and now he knows that very well that she loves him. 😳 😳 😳

i wish her luv iz unconditional 4 him...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

i wish her luv iz unconditional 4 him...

The unconditional love is called only the true love. 😳 😳 😳
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

The unconditional love is called only the true love. 😳 😳 😳

in true luv also sumtyms u keep conditions....