~*Kajol's Creations*~[OPEN]P95RR P93 Beintehaan, RR, YMH, BW (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 98

PearlyPal

IF-Rockerz

PearlyPal

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Amazing update kajol...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Kajol's Creations*~[OPEN]P95RR P93 Beintehaan, RR, YMH, BW (Page 20)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Saba..

Lovelyy esp d maaneet ones r too gudd and ofcourse d kajen ones r greattt <3 omg love them and also shamrita..rest r pretty too : )

Thanks SabaTongue

Originally posted by loving_bird

heyy kajol gorgerousss creations
beautiful effects u had given to mayur siggies they very very prettyyy

I'm glad u liked them, and thanks for picsBig smile

Originally posted by loving_bird

heyy kajol gorgerousss creations
beautiful effects u had given to mayur siggies they very very prettyyy

Thanks LenaHug

PearlyPal

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Anjali~*

haha yup...thats what u get for being talented :P haha Tongue
and yes i already want another update from u jaani Wink
i know i havent started on my update either..LOL have papers to right as well Dead

hehe tks, I'm done with Finals WOOOIII!!!  Are u done with finals??? Good luck on ur paper, I'm sure u will do good.

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

@Pumpkin Thanks

@ mjht_one Thanks so muchStar will try to create one soon. What's ur name hun??

@Anj I know right, being lazy is the bestLOL oh yeah current track is good, Mann being sardar and all thatWink

my name is nikita...i will wait for more mayur sigs

HalkatJawaniJay

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Kajol,
I am ashamed of how long it took me to find my way here.  It is my own punishment for I deprive myself of beauty.  Anyway enough commiserations and onto hearty congratulations, you finally found the courage to open your own thread to showcase your most excellent talent! : )

Update number two. 

You have this very unique style that more that just thinking outside the box it is about dismantling the box, ALL preconceptions and creating something from that essence, its spirit but in a form that adds the most ethereal quality. 

The ek bechara one was just inspired, really cute.  However I love, just loved that Ishq Hua one.  It has that Kajol touch of class. That detailing, texturing and blending as well as aesthetic colouring is so different from anything I have seen.  It is the edge of an edgy style!  Just brilliant!

I love your borders!  Exceptional and innovative.  That priyanka one was just outstanding!

Update 3

Again those borders, you have this great attention to detail.  However your charm is your uniqueness. Your creations are this fusion of rock, punk chic but so very stylishly done.  You know I just can not label your work and NOR should I even begin to do so. 

I love the shading, shadowing of eternal love, so beautifully done.

I love that angled, cube effect for the first PKYEK.  That last one, labon ko, where you take different angles, clips of the same moment, just slightly apart was genius. 

However it was that priyanka one that really stole the show.  Just beautiful. I loved the incandescent aura.

I loved the colouring for the geet one, the green and red colouring was excellently done. However it was that stonewash colouring you used for the 'join KSS' that really impressed me. I loved the manner you merged those two images together, it gives it that one image feel and yet as you look closer you lose yourself in the detail.  Wondrous!

Heavy Image page.

That bebo one was really cute.  However the geet one, the black and green one, was just luscious. I loved that subtle layering of an almost ghost image into geet's hair. As I said, you have this exceptional gift of being able to blend so that at first glance you drink in the ambiance then slowly begin to seek out little treasures you left for us to find.  Skillfully done!

Page 9

I loved your experiment with the SRK one.  Really captured that angst vibe.  The Kareena one was beautiful. 

Page 13

WOW, every update you shock me with something new and unique.  The dream girl one was lovely. However the priyanka and sonam ones where just exceptional. Again with PC that use of similar clips, capturing each jhalak of one moment, against that subtle texturing.  The colouring for the sonam one was skillfully done.  beautiful. 

Page 16

The MayUr one was elegant but that I loved the effects in the Nupur one. I loved the flow from top right to bottom left as her eyes turn down.  Beautifully done!

Once again, I am so sorry for my very long delay.  You have improved so much from before and yet you were so skilled to begin with.  Kajol, just amazing work.

Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 16 May 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayPearlyPal

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Kajol,
I am ashamed of how long it took me to find my way here.  It is my own punishment for I deprive myself of beauty.  Anyway enough commiserations and onto hearty congratulations, you finally found the courage to open your own thread to showcase your most excellent talent! : )

Update number two. 

You have this very unique style that more that just thinking outside the box it is about dismantling the box, ALL preconceptions and creating something from that essence, its spirit but in a form that adds the most ethereal quality. 

The ek bechara one was just inspired, really cute.  However I love, just loved that Ishq Hua one.  It has that Kajol touch of class. That detailing, texturing and blending as well as aesthetic colouring is so different from anything I have seen.  It is the edge of an edgy style!  Just brilliant!

I love your borders!  Exceptional and innovative.  That priyanka one was just outstanding!

Update 3

Again those borders, you have this great attention to detail.  However your charm is your uniqueness. Your creations are this fusion of rock, punk chic but so very stylishly done.  You know I just can not label your work and NOR should I even begin to do so. 

I love the shading, shadowing of eternal love, so beautifully done.

I love that angled, cube effect for the first PKYEK.  That last one, labon ko, where you take different angles, clips of the same moment, just slightly apart was genius. 

However it was that priyanka one that really stole the show.  Just beautiful. I loved the incandescent aura.

I loved the colouring for the geet one, the green and red colouring was excellently done. However it was that stonewash colouring you used for the 'join KSS' that really impressed me. I loved the manner you merged those two images together, it gives it that one image feel and yet as you look closer you lose yourself in the detail.  Wondrous!

Heavy Image page.

That bebo one was really cute.  However the geet one, the black and green one, was just luscious. I loved that subtle layering of an almost ghost image into geet's hair. As I said, you have this exceptional gift of being able to blend so that at first glance you drink in the ambiance then slowly begin to seek out little treasures you left for us to find.  Skillfully done!

Page 9

I loved your experiment with the SRK one.  Really captured that angst vibe.  The Kareena one was beautiful. 

Page 13

WOW, every update you shock me with something new and unique.  The dream girl one was lovely. However the priyanka and sonam ones where just exceptional. Again with PC that use of similar clips, capturing each jhalak of one moment, against that subtle texturing.  The colouring for the sonam one was skillfully done.  beautiful. 

Page 16

The MayUr one was elegant but that I loved the effects in the Nupur one. I loved the flow from top right to bottom left as her eyes turn down.  Beautifully done!

Once again, I am so sorry for my very long delay.  You have improved so much from before and yet you were so skilled to begin with.  Kajol, just amazing work.

Love Sabah

Sabah I don't know what to say...it really means a lot to me for you to go through my gallery and comment on every update I have done so farHug I'm really speechless and happy with your gesture and taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on my creations. Thank a lot sweetie.

a little faith

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Update Coming UpTongue

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Update Time
  • Feel Free To Use except for the request's
  • Do not cut or copy and claim them as your own
  • Please upload on your server, it takes a second to doEmbarrassed
Delena:

SSK:

Bollywood:

Requests: Do Not Use ThemA Different Coloring

Don't Forget to Press "like"Big smile  Leave your suggestions/ comments belowThank You

Edited by kajolj - 24 May 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.a little faith_Sahra_beetauruspresimShas3DavinatashuSabaah..PearlyPalshermaSano88mjht_oneAnjilicious.lostatsea.P.Kamaljit.SeanSaRuv.ZoobiDoobi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top