Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kajol,

I loved the colouring in the first one, those hints of red orange hues, like those first flutterings of love.  Nicely done. ⭐️
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: a little faith

Kajol,

I loved the colouring in the first one, those hints of red orange hues, like those first flutterings of love.  Nicely done. ⭐️

Thanks sweetypie😳 I'm glad you like it.

Feel Free To Use
Please Do Not Cut/Modify or claim it yours
Upload on your Server, it takes a sec

Twilight

^^Really like how this one came out, one of my fav😳

Press Like if you liked the work and Thanks For Visiting 😛
Loads of Love
Kajol
NOTE

I'm so sorry for updating so late, and small update but hey it's not like you missed it😕 Anyways I wanted to ask you something, lately I have been hit with this inspiration to make signatures so I wanted to ask you all should I post like 1 or 2 sig a day but not send out PM because I don't want to disturb you all everyday😳 So whoever is interested can come check whenever they have time. Other option I can post 5-6 sigs once a week with PM. If you haven't noticed I tend to get lazy and not post😆😆 Let me know what you want.Oh and one more thing I want to finish this gallery by mid august before college starts so I might me getting more regular...let's see if that happens or not😆 Thanks for reading this humungous note
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update...loved it.

Post the siggies whenever you have time and send out pm's...those who dont want to check it out can just ignore the pm's.

You are not disturbing me at all. I look forward to when you are going to update next.😊
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajolj

Twilight

I loved that light illuminating one precious moment, focusing our attention upon its beauty. I loved that you used not only complimenting hues of pink but also contrasting ones of green and red.  beautiful.

This is most definitely more polished but I feel like it is a step away from your usual style, more mainstream than hatke Kajol. HOWEVER that is not to say that I don't like it, it is enchanting and very skillfully done. I only whine from fear that you might be abandoning your previous flair, WHICH is your prerogative for even you must experiment with new styles. 

Anyway.  I loved how you almost bleach out all the background into that clean white leaving just those brown tones of soft skin and hazel hair.  Those contrasting green dots adding depth.  Beautiful! 

With much love, Sabah. I would say that you can update as much as you want and you need not pm me for I always check for your updates. 😳

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love it. especially the second sig is amazing. I love the coloring. 
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok somehow like button is not working...
-
wow didi...beautiful updt on twitlight...
aww they look so cute..
why short update not able to focus kya??? lol
jk

-
thanks for pm

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fab updte

senorita
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Kajol!!!!  I just loved it.  It is probably your best work.  Keep it up.