Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ccbm SBB ... wrtn n video updt !!! (Page 3)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Has any 1 got link to the U me aur Tv segment of yesterday....Cry can not find the link anywhere on the net...

here is the link

http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/e24-news-24/
itz not workin...

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Yeah i too watched the segment it was absolutely  ROMANTIC!!! Especially Neha's sentence"Nivi is falling in love..............."
      I hope to see it in the show VERRRRY SOON!!!
    KINHAAAAA ROCCKKKKKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx for the update!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukShayafanFrozenRainsirjee

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i have seen the umtv segment more than 5 times now.i strongly feel that kinshuk has fallen for her,neha.something is happening with him.either he will be looking somewhere or down.i think he is in love with neha.i wish that happens!!!!!!!but,neha on the other hand is so cool in the interview.i wish to see her as neha mahajan!!!!!!!(hope no offence done!!!!!!!!!!!)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajithavFrozenRainsirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i have seen the umtv segment more than 5 times now.i strongly feel that kinshuk has fallen for her,neha.something is happening with him.either he will be looking somewhere or down.i think he is in love with neha.i wish that happens!!!!!!!but,neha on the other hand is so cool in the interview.i wish to see her as neha mahajan!!!!!!!(hope no offence done!!!!!!!!!!!)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
but i felt dat neha iz fallin 4 him...if itz true...meanz...MR N MRS KINSHUK MAHAJAN...waoooo...luv dem both...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukShayafan

Hafs IF-Rockerz
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Nice segment thanks
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
throughtout the interview, kinny is like lost in his own dreams!!!!!!
i wish he is dreaming of neha!!!!!!i wish neha too helplessly fall for kinshuk!!!!!!!!! i don't know man, i love them both like anything!!!!!!!!!their dance was nice,i liked the steps!!!!!!!
for every interview she sings a romantic song for her jaan,kinshuk.becoz of that kinshuk is always pleased.while singing she always looks at him and have an eyecontact!!!!!!!!he always apprieciates her talents.that is the first and the foremost quality of being a friend,lover,hubbyetc.he is fix for her!!!!!!!(no offence!!!!!!)

Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 17 January 2011 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRainsirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

throughtout the interview, kinny is like lost in his own dreams!!!!!!
i wish he is dreaming of neha!!!!!!i wish neha too helplessly fall for kinshuk!!!!!!!!! i don't know man, i love them both like anything!!!!!!!!!their dance was nice,i liked the steps!!!!!!!
for every interview she sings a romantic song for her jaan,kinshuk.becoz of that kinshuk is always pleased.while singing she always looks at him and have an eyecontact!!!!!!!!he always apprieciates her talents.that is the first and the foremost quality of being a friend,lover,hubbyetc.he is fix for her!!!!!!!(no offence!!!!!!)
i wish wat ver u said comes true....Wink

MonuKaKinshukShayafan

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

i also wish the sameSmile...............i dont know what happened to me.....i always in the dreamland of nivren.....i cant control myself when i watch this segment....i was smiling and blushing continuosly to look into my laptop.....my mom giving a strange look....i dont know whether the MP successful to prove nivi insane or not.....i am already mad by this nivrenmania....nivren tries to prove me insane(not trying...succeeded)...i'm addicted to this pair....i also noticed there is some spark between kinny and nehaEmbarrassed.....i think(may my imagination)LOL they started to like each other.Big smile..and thats why rishma in the previous umtv segment teases them with her chumma chumma song.....may my imagination comes true.......Tongue

Edited by kinha - 17 January 2011 at 5:03am

MonuKaKinshukShayafan

Go to top