Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tejeshec

YE VO BALA HAI JO ITNI AASANI SE NAHIN BHULAYEE JAA SAKTI ......>>>>>>

NOOOOOOOOOO. I want to forget that this Sona thing ever happened. It was the worst phase of SGP for me. I hated it. Even though she's nice, I can't stand her-she's so irritating
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

NOOOOOOOOOO. I want to forget that this Sona thing ever happened. It was the worst phase of SGP for me. I hated it. Even though she's nice, I can't stand her-she's so irritating

AGREEEE............AGREEEEE............MY GOD....WEN IS SHE GONA GO......N AFTER TODAYS EPISODE.......PPL R GONA BE THNKFUL...GRATEFUL....2 HER..........ahh.........too much i tel u
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima_04

AGREEEE............AGREEEEE............MY GOD....WEN IS SHE GONA GO......N AFTER TODAYS EPISODE.......PPL R GONA BE THNKFUL...GRATEFUL....2 HER..........ahh.........too much i tel u

I will not be watching any of those scenes-I hated idea and I think its disgusting how they've treated Suhana, but I just want to forget about it.  Will not stand any moment of SONA VENERATION.😑
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode just fall...........i don't liked today's episode.............no scene of sushaan's it's not fair.........................CV 's don't show any sushaan's romantic scene😑 i just wish k CV will show sushaan's suragraat n their honeymoon track....................😊
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi was a mixture... Panna, Deepak and a bit of Suhana... From now onwards we need to make a habit to accept other story line too apart from Sushaan...😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

Today's epi was a mixture... Panna, Deepak and a bit of Suhana... From now onwards we need to make a habit to accept other story line too apart from Sushaan...😊

Thats really hard to do! I mean after 4 months of Sona torture we deserve to have at least 2 weeks of Sushaan's innocent, cute, romantic scenes---------ah bliss😍.
I agree its good to see the others track, but I like them to be kept at minimal limelight, a little bit of Panna, Deepak, RB, etc is okay but not too much. 1 episode contains 4 scenes and every episode should have at least 1 good Sushaan scene everyday, if not more.....the stage belongs to Sushaan only Sushaan should have priority, no one else!! (am I sounding like a child?)

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Confession ka Atyachaar πŸ€ͺ Sonali ko bulao aabhi Confession ho jaye ga.......πŸ˜†

Yes I agree , lagta a Sonali would always be needed as Ishaan becomes gutsy when she is around.
Aray forget about Ishaan saying ILU before friday or so, as we said we got SGP back!!! si here it is multi tracker episodes!!! abhi bohat din aayashee kar lee only Sushaaan track, abhi sab ko dheko, skip karanay ka toh skip karo. Ab toh aisaich chalaynga!!!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
        I was wondering " No Article " pe 3 pages kaise ho gaye???? Pata chala sab Confession Atyachar pe atke hain.... 
@  mjtruelegend  : I don'tr like Sonali either, It's just ....😑 anger , frustration......πŸ₯±
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I was wondering " No Article " pe 3 pages kaise ho gaye???? Pata chala sab Confession Atyachar pe atke hain.... 

@  mjtruelegend  : I don'tr like Sonali either, It's just ....😑 anger , frustration......πŸ₯±

I know but why hasn't she left yet???

ARE BABA JAAO NA!! JAAAOOOO please!!!