Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Thanking dj's n zee (Page 2)

agmyangel Newbie
agmyangel
agmyangel

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adittifann

Originally posted by betsyb

Additi is better than other actors who go on playing the same character type cast role and acting same exact scenes & saying same type dialogues and still claiming to be totally different with new weight ROFL  
LOL i think running behind other girls husband is very old concept . i know whom you mentioned but i too loved your comment on that person thankyou dear i know you mentioned harshad thanks for saying this yes he is doing same typecast role what to do but  you know the topic starter will also enjoy your comment but the sad thing is still she needs her additi to act with harshad but she loves bashing harshad what a nice fan Clap

even u hate him but still want aditi with him then why blaming the tmLOL

agmyangel Newbie
agmyangel
agmyangel

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
hi sneha interesting topic...i agree that ag is doing a great ob but i dont think sangini is unique yaar. this rape track is lifted from aitraaz where ag is playing priyankaEmbarrassed...and this concept of turning negative to get bk ur first love is so age old...many serials shown it..but  have to say the only watchable thing in sangini is ag..not the concept or story pnly and only Aditi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharmaAnnu..mazkachazka

arjunsucks Groupbie
arjunsucks
arjunsucks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Additi is better than other actors who go on playing the same character type cast role and acting same exact scenes & saying same type dialogues and still claiming to be totally different with new weight ROFL  
but still ur favourite flop actress aditi gupta cant beat themROFL MIK roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

LOL i think running behind other girls husband is very old concept . i know whom you mentioned but i too loved your comment on that person thankyou dear i know you mentioned harshad thanks for saying this yes he is doing same typecast role what to do but  you know the topic starter will also enjoy your comment but the sad thing is still she needs her additi to act with harshad but she loves bashing harshad what a nice fan ClapClapClapClap
  plz dont bash harshad the holy shit, he is too holy so just flush him down ROFL
betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunsucks

but still ur favourite flop actress aditi gupta cant beat themROFL MIK roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she already bet them with her acting variety be it hit or flop & yes mik rocks. he will beat all flops LOL but atleast he is a REAL manROFL 
Nizamudarag Newbie
Nizamudarag
Nizamudarag

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@betsy agreed but pls flush aditi the fugly shit but the prob is even the flush wont accept a pest like her. Manly woman lol

Edited by Nizamudarag - 17 January 2011 at 6:47am
Nizamudarag Newbie
Nizamudarag
Nizamudarag

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arjunsucks

Additi is better than other actors who go onplaying the samecharactertype castrole and acting same exact scenes & saying same typedialogues and still claiming to be totally different with new weight ROFL

but still ur favourite flop actress aditi gupta cant beat themROFL<font size="6">MIK roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</font>
she already bet them with her acting variety be ithit or flop & yes mik rocks. he will beat all flops LOLbut atleast he is aREAL manROFL

the only thing aditi can beat is her own pussy and her keap nishant. And the real man of sangini is aditi gupta rofl.
Nizamudarag Newbie
Nizamudarag
Nizamudarag

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Additi is better than other actors who go onplaying the samecharactertype castrole and acting same exact scenes & saying same typedialogues and still claiming to be totally different with new weight ROFL

LOLi think running behind other girls husband is very old concept . i know whom you mentioned but i too loved your comment on that person thankyou dear i know you mentioned harshad thanks for saying this yes he is doing same typecast role what to do but you know the topic starter will also enjoy your comment but the sad thing is still she needs her additi to act with harshad but she loves bashing harshad what a nice fan Clap
plz dont bash harshad the holy shit, he is too holy so just flush him downROFL

lets flush fugly gupta with him too. Harshiti forever loool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index