India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Thanking dj's n zee

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hi i would like 2 thank de dj's n zee for giving cute n sweet characters in ssbs (pihu , abhay n rudra gauri ) , n many of us asked for equal screen space for pihu etc n we got it Smile , i dont noe watz going 2 happen 2day or later but am enjoying ssbs Tongue n moreover all de actors r enjoying playing de role  loving additi n binny's offscreen chemistry LOL cute friends , how can i forget dj sir Tongue lov him cutest person Big smile chalo letz wait n watch Smile n de story line is also gud n not copied , i have never seen a woman playing a negative role go nuts Big smile so am proud 2 say ssbs isn't copying scenes like others Sleepy , i specially thank de casting director of dj's , bcse of dat we got 2 see additi experimenting in a different role , binny experimenting in acting (tele soaps ) etc  , thanx for taking time reading de post Smile tc

Edited by snehasharma - 17 January 2011 at 1:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

betsybdesikimsamOrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980-Shankar-

adittifann Newbie
adittifann
adittifann

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i agree with some parts and disagree with some other things you said.

its true the serial has great performers like iqbal ,aditi,binny and raunaq.they are having good characters and doing well but story wise nope i want more good one .i dont know which serial you mentioned as copying but i think a girl acting villian is quite similar in all serials.(here i am not mentioning about additi ).even tapashya of uttaran ,bhoomi of kyunki did that . even in kayamath ayesha did that .she loved milind but left him and marries neev then back again to getback milind.ofcourse story is different but not a unique story . if you want to praise sangini  praise it why you dragging other shows saying indeirectly they are copying .
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adittifann

i agree with some parts and disagree with some other things you said.

its true the serial has great performers like iqbal ,aditi,binny and raunaq.they are having good characters and doing well but story wise nope i want more good one .i dont know which serial you mentioned as copying but i think a girl acting villian is quite similar in all serials.(here i am not mentioning about additi ).even tapashya of uttaran ,bhoomi of kyunki did that . even in kayamath ayesha did that .she loved milind but left him and marries neev then back again to getback milind.ofcourse story is different but not a unique story . if you want to praise sangini  praise it why you dragging other shows saying indeirectly they are copying .

hi ,did i take anybody's name why r u leading into a fight u needn't drag other characters from other serials here , itz my pov n am sharing it datz it 
adittifann Newbie
adittifann
adittifann

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
sorry i didnt meant to fight with you just showed my examples in pov .you mentioned "ssbs are not copied like others "" its not copying scenes " .you only said this for that only i replied . how come pointing out a mistake  leads fight i cant understand this
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Sleepy
betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Additi is better than other actors who go on playing the same character type cast role and acting same exact scenes & saying same type dialogues and still claiming to be totally different with new weight ROFL  
adittifann Newbie
adittifann
adittifann

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betsyb

Additi is better than other actors who go on playing the same character type cast role and acting same exact scenes & saying same type dialogues and still claiming to be totally different with new weight ROFL  
LOL i think running behind other girls husband is very old concept . i know whom you mentioned but i too loved your comment on that person thankyou dear i know you mentioned harshad thanks for saying this yes he is doing same typecast role what to do but  you know the topic starter will also enjoy your comment but the sad thing is still she needs her additi to act with harshad but she loves bashing harshad what a nice fan ClapClapClapClap
adittifann Newbie
adittifann
adittifann

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehasharma

ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Sleepy
ROFL actually after reading your comments i must say sleepySleepy bcoz i pointed your mistakes you commenting against me thank you dear ,for your kind information running behind others husband is a very old concept . LOL and thanks for the ino f the other serial is copying scenes we have to check it .but a great doubt how you know that bcoz both sangini and your most hated serial are at same time .i think you are spreading rumours against that just to make sangini popoular . but i am watching sangini only LOL and your comments are soThumbs Down  and even you silly people shouting its copying still the show is in top 10 of trps and also becoming slot leader so just shout in jeolusy no body will care for it. i am not saying that show is unique or different but sangini too not a unique serial .its a normal story in different recepie thats allSleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index