Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Cb2 characters (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

AD thanks for preparing the list it we have to see who may be in the new story but as per Avinash except for him and Rubina all will be  new .By the way ur list does not include the new family of Dev as Abhays characterWink

yar maybe he'l will be DEV brother... LOL LOL
and what if hes jealous of dev &  falls for rads.... then he'l be stalking her all the time when RADEV get married.... Ouch

For CB2 to do well and also  for Avinash, Rubina and Vineet to do well in their lives the characters that will or might enact (may or may not be in CB2) should be strong and well etched out ones (IMO).  Now regarding Vineet it is true that I want to see him again with Avi and Ruby, because he has excellent chemistry with both and he himself is a very good actor but I would prefer Zee/DJs to offer him a role if they think that there is a good role that is suited for him to play and also for him to take it if he likes it and if he thinks that it will help him to grow as an actor...because if there is a mismatch then it will effect CB2 and also their careers.
In the same way I hope that the channel and PH have well etched out characters for Avinash and Rubina to enact as Dev and Radhika.

Edited by misti73 - 17 January 2011 at 7:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34abhilasha_dreamTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Tilashini

u forgot someone....."CHACUNDER".. LOL
.tere are posibilties he'l be in CB 2 as villan...

said "I have been contacted for the show and the talks are still on wherein the concept of the show and the character will be completely different from that of the first season. I would love to be a part of the show and rock as a villain again."

Tilu Muah Muah.......http://preview.canstockphoto.com/canstock3825561.png Knew that I could count on you. Big smileBig smile Ahh Chachunder Blushing........

MISTI HOW CAN I FORGET UR CHACHUNDER.....hes the "highlight". LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dreammisti73

Minajay Senior Member
Minajay
Minajay

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Shastriji is in Dil Se Diya Vachan acting as a rich father

Edited by Minajay - 17 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Well I would like to see a new set of characters in the new love story though I like lot of characters from CB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dreammisti73

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minajay

Shastriji is in Dil Se Diya Vachan acting as a rich father

Oh Ok Minajay thanks for the info as I did nt knw abt it, as i don,t watch this serial, i knw abt Rita Bhaduri also due to this forum itself..Smile
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Oh AD thanks for the whole CB1 list..yes u forgot Chachundar and many more as Tila n Chalhov pointedWink

Personally i wantto have Dadi(actor/character both), Shastriji (actor), Susheel(actor), Birju (actor)...aur the more the merrier similar faces..but whoever is onboaord must be given better roles and i want best out of best for CB2Big smile..No abhay like confused hell state of characters, Amma like evil is noooooDead, all talent but no scope is also noooo....

chipak i have added him nw...Smile
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

ThX for the cast list.. hope some of them are also in CB 2 off course in a different role!! Wink

U r welcome.. Smile
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

thanks for the list .still we don't know who are the new cast. according to the article except avi and rubi others are going to be new actors. i hope they will do a good job.  what ever said and done even we didnt like some characters in cb but they did a good job.i  like if the old cast return in cb 2 because they had a very good chemistry  i like dev's Daadi, (Birju and Shastri ji  ,Mrinalini. Rajjan and purab though they came for a short time they did a great job and still we can remeber their acting.we should be  patient and looking forward

yes anusha even i would like to see Daadi in the CB 2 also, just a cameo is also going to be OK wid me... just want to see that old chemistry... Smile

Go to top