Laagi Tujhse Lagan

just imagine:seema/chanda reaction

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys, iam priyanka(new in ltl forum).we all r aware that in ratnagiri everyone knows that nakku is dutta's wife.just imagine that someone in the temple may be the pandit says her that 'vahini saheb dutta bhau k baare mein kuch pata chala'.then after hearing this what will be the reaction of seema/chanda.
   i think if she is in +ve character in current track then she has to give all info. to nakku about dutta. BUPPA JI PLZ... SEEMA KO +VE CHARACTER MEIN HI RAKHNA.I DON'T WANT ANYONE BETWEEN OUR BELOVED 'DUTTA AND NAKUSHA'.they r made for each other.
what u say guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujju111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to Laagi Tujhse Lagan Forum n a big hug, Priyanka dear!πŸ€—
Here's assuring u that u'll have a wonderful n memorable time hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
Coming to your topic, I too don't want Seema to turn '-'veπŸ₯±.. only if she doesn't turn green with jealousy.Aur uska muh to dekhne layak hoga.. when she'll get to know that her saheli Nakusha is none other that 'her' Dutta's wifyyyy...!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
regards,
Ujjyani
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanku so much for such a warm welcome ujjayni.lets see what have cv's for us. but first of all we have to be +ve.   THANKS AGAIN
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi priyanka, welcome to the ltl forum.

Cuming to ur post, i wish that it happens, but i don't realy thinks that it is gonna happen bcoz if this vl happen, naku nd baji vl bring dutta to PN, nd hence dutta vl nt be able to listen to seema nd hence, vl nt be able to forgive her nd hence vl nt be able to move forward in lyf by forgiving all betrayals.