Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

#@$%^* 17th JAN - 150TH EPISODE OF BHPH@#$%^* (Page 2)

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
oh really 150th episode??? i dint realize...see thats what is BHPH...we dont even realize a milestone reached cuz its so enthralling n engrossing n will surely know that it will reach more heights!!!

As for me i started watching just before the roka episode....i was immediately spellbound by the beauty n chemistry between Ankita n Barun, never before have i been so attracted towards any other pair on screen.....even in movies....ok SRK-Kajol on those days were awesome but i now feel that AB r Absolutely Beautiful together!!! 

After watching a few episodes i watched the prev espiodes from the start in just one night from youtube.... i also wanted to find out whether there is a forum discussing BHPH n i too wanted to share my thoughts n praise the actors n the creative team of this serial. But what i have here is a more wonderful gift...that is the members of this forum who r very friendly n i got to make so many special friends with whom i wanted to share everything.
  Friends without all of u i dunno if i would have lasted for so many days in this forum...many thanks to all of u!!  I keep coming back here cuz i love all the posts, pics, siggies, FFs,VMs, shayeris n poems made by U n ofcourse our most dearest couple AB!!
 Congrats once again on reaching 150 episodes!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08Infofansunaina02

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the cast and crew of BHPH on the completion of 150 episodes!!!! the amazing show which brought into light two mindblowing actors Barun Sobti and Ankita Sharma amongst many others...
i started watching this show just before the marriage of SaaVan and I was totally hooked to it thereafter(special credit to my cousin who introduced me to this show)...I went through some of the older episodes of the show, courtesy youtube and gathered the show's progression through written updates at this forum...I was a silent reader at IF since a couple of years following many of my then favourite shows but BHPH forced me to post my first ever topic in this forum...it has been a wonderful experience since then discussing about the show and our favourite stars here with the like-minded people...
This show has had its ups and downs throughout its journey, wherein we were happy, disappointed, frustrated , mesmerized by the various turning points...but all said and done, its the show which is quite 'hatke' from the rest of its counterparts and its been a gr8 journey so far with our favourite jodi SaaVan / AB...I wish the show all the luck and hope it crosses many more milestones!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08sunaina02

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
all thanks to my bhph for dat serial i have joined this forum,to get written updates.but now i'm so hpy that i've got many many frnds in this 4m and u guys r so cooperative.
                                 guys u rock. all thanks to u
i juz love this forum.definetly bhph should cover not only 150th episode but it should also cover 200, 300 ,500 . 600 ........................ and so on. i really dont want this serial to end soon. its a request 4m me plz plz cv's don't end this serial so soon. i dont want 2 miss barun.

maris08sunaina02

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I am going to keep this short.
Congratulations to the cast and crew of BHPH on 150 episodes, may you have many many more!!

I love this show because it is a modern story that ultimately hasn't forgotten its Indian traditional values. It appeals to my wit and the chemistry between the leads and the rest of the cast is a treat to watch. CV's, if you have the courage to write modern tracks and utilize the super actors you have and stay away from the stale stories other shows are showing, we on the forum will follow you. I promise.

And to the folks on the forum, you guys are a blast to interact with!

And last but not ever the least, to my dear eye candy Barun...you are not only easy on the eyes but a fabulous actor as well. I wish you success in your professional life and happiness in your personal one.

Edited by momma1128 - 17 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91maris08Infofansunaina02

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all cast and crew of BHPH and especially Ankita and Barun, who carry the success of this show on their young shoulders!

Ankita and Barun: thank you for pure entertainment and your perfect onscreen romance

Love the show, the story, the actors and the creations we make about them.

Party time, anyone Party

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 17 January 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08Infofansunaina02

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Am i the only one who started  watching the show from the toilet scene with DTPH song as bg musicLOL .I was hooked to the show since then.I came to know about this forum very lately and was a silent reader for some time.not any more.
BHPH is unique in its own way.will be a trend setter for upcoming shows.I haven't seen such a sizzling chemistry as AB shares before.Jitna is show aur actors ke baare mein appreciate karenge uthna kum haiClap

Thank you sony,DJ for giving us such a wonderful show and actors like barun,ankita. keep up your good work and keep entertaining us. we will be always with you.Thumbs Up
Congrats for achieving 150,hope the journey continues on and on.we dont mind watching BHPH for years specially when you have great talents like AB to entertain.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91maris08Infofansunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Glitter Graphics

Congrats to everyone concerned, the BHPH Creatives, AB and the character artists and the cameos too  for maling this serial a successful one. To reach the  150th episode in Sony TV is a big achievement. I cannot remember any serial of Sony TV  in recent past which has accomplished this milestone.

I also want to congratulate the writers of BHPH for not maligning any female characters in the serial and making a vamp out of them .

Watching an Indian Serial is never complete without participating in its forum at IF . I want to thank IF management and DT for providing us this platform and admministering it competently.

A Forum is not Forum unless people are there to voice opnions. Thanks to all forum members for being so active .

After all Forum and Internet and Computers open doors to all together different creative world. Thnks to all siggy makers and VM makers for consistently providing us with your beautiful creations

Thanks to all FF writers for letting us savour different storyline for Saavan jodi .

While voicing our opinions , we discover one day that we have become close friends . So thanks to my new friends of this forum for making this forum so enjoyable and addictive.

Love you all

Edited by sunaina02 - 17 January 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickktmsMr.Zkmaris08ash91Infofan

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ChocolateChickInfofan

Go to top