Posted: 13 years ago

u idiot ban kyun kiya apne aap ko😆,

u r still coming accha hota thodi commentary toh milti teri😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice yaar , means torture for us

Achhaaa so it is true then finally all of us in forum and bloody Veer himselves is totally convinced that it is his own deed in her stomach… I am just wondering hiw was that coz we saw Tapu all over him and he was immovable. Must have got involved. GOD KNOWS REALLY.

Now the main thing is really we have to know how poor ichcha must or will do it .

Coming days are getting very very insecure for her. Good cause of society , leave house all ok, but come on veer is not just her husband he is her love also …

What atleast they shd show chalo abhi tpau ka tou theeekana bass gaya,.. they shd asap get ichcha also pregnant while ebing inside house itself and then ichca may not get so much of all the goodness from family, but atleast veer ka comfy tou hoga hee na… as they said bachcha maa baap ko aur bhee kareeb lata hai….i think atleast some personal good ichcha must be shiwered upon yaar. Bahut bichari pe jhulm ho raha hai and kuch uske khudh ke bhee bahut bahut mistake kiye hain apne pair pe kuladi maarke

I think CVs shd show good for her

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shon703

Achhaaa so it is true then finally all of us in forum and bloody Veer himselves is totally convinced that it is his own deed in her stomach' I am just wondering hiw was that coz we saw Tapu all over him and he was immovable. Must have got involved. GOD KNOWS REALLY.

Now the main thing is really we have to know how poor ichcha must or will do it .

Coming days are getting very very insecure for her. Good cause of society , leave house all ok, but come on veer is not just her husband he is her love also '

What atleast they shd show chalo abhi tpau ka tou theeekana bass gaya,.. they shd asap get ichcha also pregnant while ebing inside house itself and then ichca may not get so much of all the goodness from family, but atleast veer ka comfy tou hoga hee na' as they said bachcha maa baap ko aur bhee kareeb lata hai'.i think atleast some personal good ichcha must be shiwered upon yaar. Bahut bichari pe jhulm ho raha hai and kuch uske khudh ke bhee bahut bahut mistake kiye hain apne pair pe kuladi maarke

I think CVs shd show good for her

i am still not convinced it is veer child.
u know the infamous comsummation between them,
veer was totally lifeless when he collapsed on the bed,
agar usne apna haath bhi hilaaya hota na, toh i would have believed ki unke beech mein kuch hua hain,
but he did not move a single ich, just that despo was doing all the things,
god knows usne veer ke saath aisa kyaa kiya ki woh pregnant ho gayi🤢
TitansFan thumbnail
i agree with shon, i mean the gal better get preggy now , since they r planning it ...........

lol, no one can become preggy with someone as dead as veer, but then u can never underestimate taps ......

donno yaar, sometimes i want the gal to slap veer and everyone and move out , and on other hand i want her to fight for something which belongs to her ..........
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cv's r developing some story regarding her py
dont know wht negative track they r planninng
yaar pls psl i ahve been saying the same in my topic 'google mein 29th july 2010.....'

she was above him thats it and he was already asleep, unless he woke up midnight

u see national tv does not need to show alll the rubbish ok,  but u see when u see mutual intrest ithere is no need show any detaisl also we already know something happened kyon keeee see veer ichcha stuff there was mutaul going to be so we know it is not one like tapu

veer tou pureee tarah se mara pada tha us din.... HE MUST RECOLECT FOR GOOD NESS SAKE., HE MUSST

But on other hand tapsaya aisee lagti nahin key wo Raghu ya kisi aur ke saat soyee thee...

SEE GUYS cvS DO NOT CNAGE THE STRORY LINE THEY HAD ALREAY PLANNED IT 3 YRS AGO, THEY MAY DO MINOR CHANGES BUT NOT MAJOR STORY LINE BECAUSE THEY AHOWED THE VEERTAPS BEDSCENE TO EG TO THIS STAGE. MATLAB UNKE STORY MIEN KOYI HAMARI BATON KA FAYDA NAHIN HOGI

STORY IS ALREADY READY WITH END.... NOW DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND

TitansFan thumbnail
veer kicking icha out ?? donno neenu as hopeless in guessing as this show is ................

lol shon, dont think much and get into details and u certainly dont want to see a entire episode of veer thinking and see some more horror episodes of lady raping a guy
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neenu55

cv's r developing some story regarding her py

dont know wht negative track they r planninng

i hope it comes fast,
and i wold sure like 2 see tapni face then, band baj jaayegi unki😆😆