Uttaran

feel very very very extremely insecure for ichcha

Posted: 13 years ago

among the most devils nani, tapu, mai, chanda, divya, Veer bhee bahut dhilaaa padd gaya ha

every word of nanai is getting true

and veer is geeting dhilla now,

i am feeling very very insecure for dear ichcha now. lagta hai she will really ahev shock if veer puts her down.

it will be like waheeda rehmas goes herself psychic in movie khamoshi
after seperation of first dharmendra then rajesh khanna

veer cannot do this to ichcha. he bought her out of widhwa thing, provoked love to her and now coming down.

what i expected is when he saw the sonography , and was aroused(whjich is quiet natural), he may have squeezed tapasyas arms, fair enough, but he should have uttered ' Ichcha ichcha apna bachchaa bhee aisey hee hoga'...

NOW ONLY MAI'S REVENGE CAN SAVE VEER- AS SHE PLANS TO THROW HER OUT, BUT BY THAT 9TH MONTH TIME VEEER BLOODY IDIOT SHOULD NOT DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR TAPS

Guys this show is getting very very insecure when i see ichcha bechari all alone....
i am just praying.... and pls request dont exchange unnecesary extended repilies on this post, this is serious one, no majaak masti... i am sure you will agree..  poor ichcha confronted eveil nanai, aisey ayee thee ke bas***d veer ne apna weakness dikhaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

among the most devils nani, tapu, mai, chanda, divya, Veer bhee bahut dhilaaa padd gaya ha

every word of nanai is getting true

and veer is geeting dhilla now,

i am feeling very very insecure for dear ichcha now. lagta hai she will really ahev shock if veer puts her down.

it will be like waheeda rehmas goes herself psychic in movie khamoshi
after seperation of first dharmendra then rajesh khanna

veer cannot do this to ichcha. he bought her out of widhwa thing, provoked love to her and now coming down.

what i expected is when he saw the sonography , and was aroused(whjich is quiet natural), he may have squeezed tapasyas arms, fair enough, but he should have uttered ' Ichcha ichcha apna bachchaa bhee aisey hee hoga'...

NOW ONLY MAI'S REVENGE CAN SAVE VEER- AS SHE PLANS TO THROW HER OUT, BUT BY THAT 9TH MONTH TIME VEEER BLOODY IDIOT SHOULD NOT DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR TAPS

Guys this show is getting very very insecure when i see ichcha bechari all alone....
i am just praying.... and pls request dont exchange unnecesary extended repilies on this post, this is serious one, no majaak masti... i am sure you will agree..  poor ichcha confronted eveil nanai, aisey ayee thee ke bas***d veer ne apna weakness dikhaya

@ bold....Already Veer has shown his weakness if indeed Tapasya is pregnant by him on that drunken night๐Ÿ˜•...The way he is reacting holding Tapasya's hand during the sonography only confirms this...The noble,selfless and sensitive Ichcha does not deserve this worthless guy ...It is good in a way because now Ichcha can be free and leave him and go away to pursue her goals in life, like teaching slum children, protecting them from drug addiction, working for the upliftment of the downtrodden, helping the less fortunate, etc., instead of cutting vegetables and cooking and washing the clothes of snobs like Chanda and crying for the rest of the time. Hope they show her to be strong and make her life meaningful.
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am also feeling very sad for ichaa
if ichaa decides to leave b- toon then it will be because of veer only
because all she wants is veer's support
if veer also becomes weak with baby coming
then i also want her to leave b'toon
but i am sure abt one thing
if she gets pregnant also she will never think to come back t this b-toon haweli
she will raise her child with her own hard works
she doesnt have the habbit of coming in betweeen and makes troubles
but till now the faith and trust which ichaa have for veer is not gone
solets hope for something good

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

@ bold....Already Veer has shown his weakness if indeed Tapasya is pregnant by him on that drunken night๐Ÿ˜•...The way he is reacting holding Tapasya's hand during the sonography only confirms this...The noble,selfless and sensitive Ichcha does not deserve this worthless guy ...It is good in a way because now Ichcha can be free and leave him and go away to pursue her goals in life, like teaching slum children, protecting them from drug addiction, working for the upliftment of the downtrodden, helping the less fortunate, etc., instead of cutting vegetables and cooking and washing the clothes of snobs like Chanda and crying for the rest of the time. Hope they show her to be strong and make her life meaningful.

sorry hermoinee,
but veer is not worthless, ek galti woh bhi jaanbhooz ke nahin se we cant forget the good things he has done 4 iccha
if not 4 veer, iccha ki zindagi mein kuch bhi nahin bachta,
veer may get feelings for the child and even iccha will have no problems with that, but that does not mean he will have a soft corner 4 tappu,
he is already feeling very guilty for touching tappu and he has apologised 2 iccha.
i am sure he will not do this again, if veers character is butchered then there wont be anything left 2 watch in this show
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope veer dnt get too attached to taps, there was no  need to show him getting senti towards taps.......

well i hope icha slaps veer, n moves out of this pagal house ...................
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if veer repeats it again
then lets decides wht to do with veerji
we will give him punishments
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, we r reduced to it
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4