Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet -The Musical Couple with Navarasas (Page 6)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@Swati....See u were missing my long posts in the den...so i wrote this one just for you...Tongue...Jokes apart...I'm glad you liked it...and Thanks a lot for the appreciation...Hug HugHugHug

@Amiiish...Thanks a lot dear...Hug...Its just something that I felt and needed to put into words so created this post and my friends inspired me too...And I'm so glad that efforts are being appreciated...HugHug....As for this Forum...This is the most unique Forum that I've come across ...Its full of intelligent people sharing their thoughts and ideas and its really awe-inspiring and educative

@drdee Thanks a lot...I'm really overwhelmed by this response ...I never thought people would like it so much when I wrote it....Smile...Its really sweet of you guys..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishdrdee14218mypride

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@Jyo "The best Post in this Forum" OMG...You really mean that...Embarrassed...I'm so glad you liked it....And Yes the symbolism is there and the depiction of the same has been done well by GC and DD.

Any abhinaya is useless without the correct rasas and bhavas...And both GC and DD are experts in this field....

Am still working on the post ...planning to add some pics to show the bhavas I have mentioned in the song sequence....Let's hope it comes out well....

And once again Thanks a Lot for Your Appreciation HugHugHug
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@Kavi WOW You got great writing skills..I wish you wrote instead of me and mom lol..I am J..Mom was reading urs and she said..Learn sumthing from her..ROFL#
Amazing Write Up Kavi..I am Proud of YaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Amiiish...Thanks a lot dear...Hug...Its just something that I felt and needed to put into words so created this post and my friends inspired me too...And I'm so glad that efforts are being appreciated...HugHug....As for this Forum...This is the most unique Forum that I've come across ...Its full of intelligent people sharing their thoughts and ideas and its really awe-inspiring and educative

Aww dear you deserve itHug
And agree this is the most unique forum ever, there is always fanatics but at the same time we have sensible and intelligent people here too. But then some of the credit should also go to the makers na, cuz they put so much depth or didLOL
There was a member I used to love her post but she doesnt post anymore *sigh*, but your post reminded me of her.
Next time you come up with something do tell meWink
Hug

panchjun5

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@Ash...Thanks a lot dear..Hug...Tell your mom too Embarrassed...I'm glad you guys liked it..

You and Anwesha were fabfantastic...and mine is just a feeble attempt at putting my thoughts across.

I've to learn a lot many things from you...You r so mind-blowingly creative that I don't even have words to express what I feel when I see your VMs and Picture creations Thumbs UpClapClapClap

And HugHugHug right back at ya dear Smile
panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@Amiiish I agree the members of this forum are a set of such highly intelligent and creative people that I'm in awe of their creativity everyday...

And the show which has bound us is/was so creative that its really fun to write about it.

And Thanks Once again HugHugHug

P.S- Who's the other member you are talking about???

Amiiish

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Shukran ALLAH, it tell it self, it's from Geet that she is thanking ALLAH that Maan finally said these three words........

panchjun5

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Kavi if this is an amateur attempt then never try expert oneLOL

very nice & well analyzedStar totally appropriate with each scenario describedClapClapClap

panchjun5

Go to top