Maaneet -The Musical Couple with Navarasas - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@Kavi WOW You got great writing skills..I wish you wrote instead of me and mom lol..I am J..Mom was reading urs and she said..Learn sumthing from her..🀣#
Amazing Write Up Kavi..I am Proud of YaπŸ€—
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Amiiish...Thanks a lot dear...πŸ€—...Its just something that I felt and needed to put into words so created this post and my friends inspired me too...And I'm so glad that efforts are being appreciated...πŸ€—πŸ€—....As for this Forum...This is the most unique Forum that I've come across ...Its full of intelligent people sharing their thoughts and ideas and its really awe-inspiring and educative

Aww dear you deserve itπŸ€—
And agree this is the most unique forum ever, there is always fanatics but at the same time we have sensible and intelligent people here too. But then some of the credit should also go to the makers na, cuz they put so much depth or didπŸ˜†
There was a member I used to love her post but she doesnt post anymore *sigh*, but your post reminded me of her.
Next time you come up with something do tell meπŸ˜‰
πŸ€—
@Ash...Thanks a lot dear..πŸ€—...Tell your mom too 😳...I'm glad you guys liked it..

You and Anwesha were fabfantastic...and mine is just a feeble attempt at putting my thoughts across.

I've to learn a lot many things from you...You r so mind-blowingly creative that I don't even have words to express what I feel when I see your VMs and Picture creations πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— right back at ya dear 😊
@Amiiish I agree the members of this forum are a set of such highly intelligent and creative people that I'm in awe of their creativity everyday...

And the show which has bound us is/was so creative that its really fun to write about it.

And Thanks Once again πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S- Who's the other member you are talking about???
Shukran ALLAH, it tell it self, it's from Geet that she is thanking ALLAH that Maan finally said these three words........
WOW!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kavi if this is an amateur attempt then never try expert oneπŸ˜†

very nice & well analyzed⭐️ totally appropriate with each scenario describedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Amiiish I agree the members of this forum are a set of such highly intelligent and creative people that I'm in awe of their creativity everyday...

And the show which has bound us is/was so creative that its really fun to write about it.

And Thanks Once again πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S- Who's the other member you are talking about???

Hehe well I was talking about doodleberry. I really liked her analysis. Though first when I read it I was like, W*H is this, but later on realised that the show is filled with depth/symbols( or is it?) 
I never knew people were so engaged to this show that they did analysis, came across her analysis on FB.
Wow Kavi...really beautifully analyzed........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........All the songs shown in the show have clearly depicted the emotions & feelings Maan & Geet were felling at that point in time and you have captured it wonderfully....πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Sharmi.....πŸ€—   Thanks a lot....😳...U rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Amiiish...Yeah Doodle was too good!!! I miss her too...I dunno why she doesn't write nemore πŸ€”!!! Let's hope she comes back 😊

@Swan Thanks a lot yaar...😳...I just wanted to list all the songs picturised in the Show at one place and thought I'd add my own touch to it...Glad u like it..πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago

Thanks Shradha πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Thank you...18mypride πŸ€—...Yeah let's keep or fingers crossed that the show doesn't go downhill😊
Thanx to you dear, dont know how many will google to check about NAVARASASπŸ˜†
i have studied about navarasaas in my samskrit class.... we were getting somany scoldings from our teacher as we used to giggled when reading about love & passion... hmmmm..just felt like sharing school days! πŸ˜Š