India-Forums

~Amit & Falon Appreciation Thread~ (Page 3)

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Oh... Well if you are talking about them... I totally agree!! It was Malaika!  I seriously hate her right now!!

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Mihir.... Totally agree! DID is the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101

I know! Wink call me crazy but this is one of the only shows which i can easily get emotionally attached too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10-Aaliyah-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by debayon

Absolutely, loved their performanceBig smile

DEBO! U started watching DID Big smileThumbs Up
had to get something to get out of my gloomy self when does idiots were bashing DayaAngrySimi and Angel kept insisting, and here I amBig smile Have loads to catch up to, but it's all a matter of due time...

Haha!! man I never watched JDJ after 1st 2-3 episodes...I knew it was gonna suck big time LOL Im used to DID's standard of dancing, can't stand to watch these tv actors dance LOL

U won't regret it man...this is one of the best reality shows on indian television Big smile
Yeah, at least DID is fair...and pits trained dancers against each other.

You seem to have something against Sony...first II and now this?LOL It's the other way around for me...well it's just because the Zee reality shows are soo long...plus, I don't know a thing about danceLOL I find all of the performances equally good, except this couple. They had a slight edge, they had the storytelling in place, and their chemistry was awesome.

ThatOneGuy

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

I know! Wink call me crazy but this is one of the only shows which i can easily get emotionally attached too LOL

Totally agree.... We get attached to the judges and contestants soo fast! Embarrassed LOL

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

]Yeah, at least DID is fair...and pits trained dancers against each other.

You seem to have something against Sony...first II and now this?LOL It's the other way around for me...well it's just because the Zee reality shows are soo long...plus, I don't know a thing about danceLOL I find all of the performances equally good, except this couple. They had a slight edge, they had the storytelling in place, and their chemistry was awesome.

LOL I didn't have anything against Indian Idol man LOL its my most fav singing show Wink And I don't know that much about singing either, I still enjoy it!!

And more than half of the DID viewers don't know about dance, but they still watch LOL Why else would DID beat JDJ and all other shows in TRPs so badly...

Haha! I know Tongue and one more good thing is the here that those who are teaching you are also judging u, so they exactly know ur weak points and strong points.

debayon

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Totally agree.... We get attached to the judges and contestants soo fast! Embarrassed LOL

yeah...abhi toh grand premiere hua hain and I have talked to so many on facebook and getting attached LOL I need help Confused

ashwik_arvi10

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

yeah...abhi toh grand premiere hua hain and I have talked to so many on facebook and getting attached LOL I need help Confused

LOL  Mihir... you need the most and special help! LOL

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index