Originally posted by: Chocolover101

Well I didn't say anything bad about Daya!! And if I did, I am sorry!! πŸ˜•
πŸ˜ƒ

I meant the judgesπŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

had to get something to get out of my gloomy self when does idiots were bashing Daya😑Simi and Angel kept insisting, and here I amπŸ˜ƒ Have loads to catch up to, but it's all a matter of due time...

Haha!! man I never watched JDJ after 1st 2-3 episodes...I knew it was gonna suck big time πŸ˜† Im used to DID's standard of dancing, can't stand to watch these tv actors dance πŸ˜†

U won't regret it man...this is one of the best reality shows on indian television πŸ˜ƒ
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh... Well if you are talking about them... I totally agree!! It was Malaika!  I seriously hate her right now!!
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Mihir.... Totally agree! DID is the best!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Mihir.... Totally agree! DID is the best!

I know! πŸ˜‰ call me crazy but this is one of the only shows which i can easily get emotionally attached too πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Haha!! man I never watched JDJ after 1st 2-3 episodes...I knew it was gonna suck big time πŸ˜† Im used to DID's standard of dancing, can't stand to watch these tv actors dance πŸ˜†

U won't regret it man...this is one of the best reality shows on indian television πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, at least DID is fair...and pits trained dancers against each other.

You seem to have something against Sony...first II and now this?πŸ˜† It's the other way around for me...well it's just because the Zee reality shows are soo long...plus, I don't know a thing about danceπŸ˜† I find all of the performances equally good, except this couple. They had a slight edge, they had the storytelling in place, and their chemistry was awesome.
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail

I know! πŸ˜‰ call me crazy but this is one of the only shows which i can easily get emotionally attached too πŸ˜†

Totally agree.... We get attached to the judges and contestants soo fast! 😳 πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

]Yeah, at least DID is fair...and pits trained dancers against each other.

You seem to have something against Sony...first II and now this?πŸ˜† It's the other way around for me...well it's just because the Zee reality shows are soo long...plus, I don't know a thing about danceπŸ˜† I find all of the performances equally good, except this couple. They had a slight edge, they had the storytelling in place, and their chemistry was awesome.

LOL I didn't have anything against Indian Idol man πŸ˜† its my most fav singing show πŸ˜‰ And I don't know that much about singing either, I still enjoy it!!

And more than half of the DID viewers don't know about dance, but they still watch πŸ˜† Why else would DID beat JDJ and all other shows in TRPs so badly...

Haha! I know πŸ˜› and one more good thing is the here that those who are teaching you are also judging u, so they exactly know ur weak points and strong points.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Totally agree.... We get attached to the judges and contestants soo fast! 😳 πŸ˜†

yeah...abhi toh grand premiere hua hain and I have talked to so many on facebook and getting attached πŸ˜† I need help πŸ˜•
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail

yeah...abhi toh grand premiere hua hain and I have talked to so many on facebook and getting attached πŸ˜† I need help πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†  Mihir... you need the most and special help! πŸ˜†